- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial Period Residence
- Development Potential
- Development Site to Rear
- 8 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Kitchen with Utility Area
- Much Period Detail
Additional InformationImposing Substantial Period Residence with Adjoining Development Site
An imposing red brick double fronted period town house of enormous proportions with obvious development potential subject to planning with adjacent development site again subject to planning. The interior comprises 8 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, bathroom plus shower room, kitchen with utility area and downstairs furnished cloakroom. A development site to rear subject to planning accessed from Easton Avenue makes this an interesting proposition to builders, developers and property speculators alike.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Original entrance door, original tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Original frieze, cornice ceiling, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Lounge 6.26 x 4.70 (20'6" x 15'5")
- Into bay, frieze, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, panelled radiators.
- Living Room 5.60 x 4.56 (18'4" x 15'0")
- Into bay, frieze, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Morning Room 3.23 x 4.20 (10'7" x 13'9")
- Built-in storage.
- Kitchen 3.20 x 4.04 (10'6" x 13'3")
- Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Rear Lobby
- Utility areas, gas boiler, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Vanity unit, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Shower Room
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radiator, fully tiled walls.
Separate low flush wc.
- Bedroom 4.56 x 5.59 (15'0" x 18'4")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, built-in cupboard, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 4.78 x 4.78 (15'8" x 15'8")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.73 x 4.30 (12'3" x 14'1")
- Panelled radiator, built-in cupboards, cornice ceiling.
- Built-in robes, cornice ceiling
- Hot press / copper cylinder.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4.75 x 4.72 (15'7" x 15'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.30 x 3.73 (14'1" x 12'3")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.20 x 1.29 (7'3" x 4'3")
- Bedroom 4.56 x 4.65 (15'0" x 15'3")
- Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Front garden in lawn, extensive enclosed rear garden with development site beyond.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »