- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial Period Residence
- Development Potential
- Development Site to Rear
- 8 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Kitchen with Utility Area
- Much Period Detail
Additional InformationImposing Substantial Period Residence with Adjoining Development Site
An imposing red brick double fronted period town house of enormous proportions with obvious development potential subject to planning with adjacent development site again subject to planning. The interior comprises 8 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, bathroom plus shower room, kitchen with utility area and downstairs furnished cloakroom. A development site to rear subject to planning accessed from Easton Avenue makes this an interesting proposition to builders, developers and property speculators alike.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Original entrance door, original tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Original frieze, cornice ceiling, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Lounge 6.26 x 4.70 (20'6" x 15'5")
- Into bay, frieze, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, panelled radiators.
- Living Room 5.60 x 4.56 (18'4" x 15'0")
- Into bay, frieze, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Morning Room 3.23 x 4.20 (10'7" x 13'9")
- Built-in storage.
- Kitchen 3.20 x 4.04 (10'6" x 13'3")
- Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Rear Lobby
- Utility areas, gas boiler, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Vanity unit, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Shower Room
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radiator, fully tiled walls.
Separate low flush wc.
- Bedroom 4.56 x 5.59 (15'0" x 18'4")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, built-in cupboard, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 4.78 x 4.78 (15'8" x 15'8")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.73 x 4.30 (12'3" x 14'1")
- Panelled radiator, built-in cupboards, cornice ceiling.
- Built-in robes, cornice ceiling
- Hot press / copper cylinder.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4.75 x 4.72 (15'7" x 15'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.30 x 3.73 (14'1" x 12'3")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.20 x 1.29 (7'3" x 4'3")
- Bedroom 4.56 x 4.65 (15'0" x 15'3")
- Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Front garden in lawn, extensive enclosed rear garden with development site beyond.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »