85 Upper Newtownards Road,
Room 1, Belfast, BT4 3HU
Contact the Agent
Last listed at £560 per month +fees
Paid by Landlord
6 to 12 months
One double room with full ensuite available.
Fully renovated building offering 6 rooms for single professionals working in Belfast.
A contemporary property that is bright and clean throughout.
A* insulation ration, uPVC double glazed windows provides a very warm and quiet property.
Each room has:
- Ensuite shower, toilet, wash basin
- Fridge in cupboard
- Virgin Media
- FreeSat TV
- Gas central heating
The communal areas include a bright living room with ample space for all house mates to enjoy the company, surroundings and large TV.
The kitchen/dining room is large and contemporary. It includes the use of Fridge/Freezer, Hob, Oven, extractor, washing machine and a large selection of storage.
There is a guest WC.
Good sized garden to the rear of the property.
Rent includes all expenses, rates, hot water, electricity, gas and WiFi and TV/license.
Close to plenty of local amenities including, transport routes, shops, restaurants and parks.
- Double Bedroom with ensuite (shower, toilet, wash basin, storage & heated shower rail)
- Communal Area including kitchen/dining room and living room
- Newly furnished to a high standard
- Glider Bus Stop, Beersbridge Road is very close to the property
- Rent includes all expenses, rates, hot water, electricity, gas central heating, high speed WiFi and TV license
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.