72a Moss Road,
Ballygowan, Newtownards, BT23 6LF
4 Bed Detached House
Offers over £350,000
Offers over £350,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- Well presented Detached Family Home enjoying an idyllic rural setting
- Spacious Lounge with feature fireplace and access to garden
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of appliances and casual dining area
- Separate utility room/ground floor wc
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, principal with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Oil fired central heating/uPVC Double Glazing
- Generous driveway parking for multiple cars
- Matching detached garage with light and power
- Private and enclosed mature rear gardens in lawn with patio seating area
- Only a few minutes drive to local shops, schools and transport links within the villages of Ballygowan and Balloo
- Conveniently located within a 10 minute drive of Saintfield, Comber and Killinchy
Extending to circa 2,200 sqft, the bright and spacious family home offers excellent accommodation over two floors. In brief this includes two reception rooms, kitchen with casual dining area and separate utility/WC, and four bedrooms, principle with ensuite shower room and a family bathroom on the first floor.
Externally the generous site offers excellent driveway parking for several cars, leading to matching detached garage. To the rear, there is a mature private and enclosed garden in lawn with stunning views over the surrounding countryside and beyond.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can fully appreciate all this fabulous, versatile home has to offer.
- uPVC glazed front door and side panel to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- 7.52m x 4.06m (24' 8" x 13' 4")
Laminate wood effect floor, feature sandstone fireplace with tiled hearth. Glazed door to side.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.73m (13' 11" x 12' 3")
Laminate wood effect floor, feature fireplace with tiled hearth.
- 5.13m x 3.66m (16' 10" x 12' 0")
Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, four ring electric hob, extractor canopy. Electric underbench oven, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor. Glazed double doors to rear. Low voltage spotlights. Casual dining area, access to:
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Glazed door to rear.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- High and low level units, stainess steel sink unit with double drainer, plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor, hotpress. Open tread staircase to:
- Access to part floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.71m (13' 4" x 12' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity sink unit, shower cubicle, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.24m x 3.71m (13' 11" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 3.68m (12' 5" x 12' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.06m x 2.06m (13' 4" x 6' 9")
- White suite comprising panelled corner bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Storage cupboard, tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Generous driveway parking for several cars leading to:
- 6.25m x 3.91m (20' 6" x 12' 10")
Roller shutter door, light and power, door to side.
- Private and enclosed garden in lawn, patio seating area. Tap, lights, uPVC oil tank.
Heading from Belfast direction into Ballygowan centre, go straight ahead at the roundabout onto Church Hill and Moss Road is second on the left. No 72a is located a short drive away on the left.