61 Castle Street,
Comber, BT23 5DY
Contact the Agent
Tim Martin & Co (Comber Office)
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Former Bookmakers Shop In The Heart Of Comber
- Occupying A Site Extending To Approximately 0.184 Acres
- Potential Redevelopment Opportunity (Subject To Planning)
- Planning Permission Previously Granted For Construction Of Replacement Bookmakers Shop With 2 Apartments Over And Incurtilage Car Parking, However This Has Now Lapsed
- Close To Many Local Amenities, Schools and Public Transport
The property, until recently, was occupied by ValueBet bookmakers and comprises of a main retail/shop area, kitchen, WC and a lean-to store. Outside there is a partially enclosed area to the rear. The property sits on a site extending to approximately 0.184 acres or thereabouts and could provide a redevelopment opportunity, subject to planning. Planning permission was previously granted under application X/2007/1398/F for the construction of replacement bookmakers shop with 2 apartments over and incurtilage car parking, however this has now lapsed.
- Retail area 234.39m (769)
- Tiled floor; velux windows; power points; fluorescent lights.
- Kitchen 12.80m (42)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with Redring hot water tank; high and low level cupboards
- WC 5.18m (17)
- Low flush we; wall mounted wash hand basin with Redring hot water tank; tiled floor
- Lean to store 33.22m (109 )
- Partially enclosed area to the rear
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing