- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Impressive detached family home
- 4 Bedrooms (One on ground floor)
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- 4 Reception rooms
- Kitchen with granite worktops
- Utility room
- Ground floor shower room
- First floor luxury bathroom
- Laundry room/ walk-in wardrobe
- 4th bedroom currently used as study
- PVC double glazed windows
- PVC front and rear doors
- PVC fascia and soffits
- Oil fired central heating system
- Solid oak skirtings/architraves
- High standard of insulation
- Panel doors throughout
- Detached garage
- Low maintenance site
- Secure property with electric gate
- Security system (Camera)
- Alarm system
- Exceptional condition and decoration throughout
- Superb views of Glenariffe Glen, Waterfoot and coastal sea views
Additional InformationSet on an elevated site in the heart of The Glens, 6 Kilmore Road is undoubtedly one of the finest properties constructed in this area. Nestled within a superbly well maintained site, this family home enjoys considerable privacy and seclusion. Offering 4 bedrooms, en-suite, dressing room, 4 reception rooms and large garage, all in all this stunning home with its high specification and exceptional style will appeal to those with an eye for luxury and views to enjoy daily. Contact Homes Independent to register your interest.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With Solid Oak balustrade staircase to first floor with side lights. Tiled flooring. Cornicing to ceiling. Spotlights to ceiling. Feature arched entrance door.
- 4.77m x 3.88m (15' 8" x 12' 9")
With Stanley wood burning stove to granite hearth, surround and mantle. (Heats radiators) Cornicing to ceiling. Archway to dining room. Tiled flooring.
- DINING AREA:
- 5.87m x 2.87m (19' 3" x 9' 5")
With cornicing to ceiling. Tiled flooring.
- 5.m x 3.54m (16' 5" x 11' 7")
With a range of eye and low level solid oak units with granite worktop. Integrated gas and electric oven with hooded extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Belfast sink. Glazed display units. Kitchen island with granite worktop and seating area. Spotlighting to ceiling. Tiled flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.75m x 3.84m (15' 7" x 12' 7")
With cast iron fireplace. Cornicing to ceiling. Tiled flooring.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.3m x 4.6m (14' 1" x 15' 1")
With double doors to rear. Tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With a range of low level cream units with stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.m x 2.9m (9' 10" x 9' 6")
(Currently used as study) Tiled flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.93m x 1.75m (6' 4" x 5' 9")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB with vanity unit and shower to enclosed to tiled corner cubicle. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- With solid oak wooden flooring. Spotlighting to ceiling. Feature arched window with spectacular views over The Glens.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.76m x 2.9m (15' 7" x 9' 6")
With a range of built-in wardrobes. Laminated wooden flooring. En-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.54m x 1.73m (8' 4" x 5' 8")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Heated towel rail. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.77m x 3.87m (15' 8" x 12' 8")
With a range of built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.76m x 2.87m (15' 7" x 9' 5")
With a range of built-in wardrobes and vanity unit. Laminated wooden flooring.
- LAUNDRY ROOM/ WALK-IN WARDROBE:
- 3.77m x 3.57m (12' 4" x 11' 9")
With shelving. Hotpress. Laminated wooden flooring.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 3.33m x 2.87m (10' 11" x 9' 5")
With 5 piece luxury suite comprising LFWC, his and hers WHB with granite counter and built-in units, free standing claw foot bath. Heated towel rail. Spotlighting to ceiling. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.39m x 4.53m (20' 12" x 14' 10")
With electric door and loft over.
- Asphalt driveway offering generous parking. Hardscaped area to front of house with pebbled area and planted shrubs. Brick paved patio to rear of property with raised planted beds. Electric gates and railing to front of property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »