4 Fitzwilliam Square,
off Rugby Avenue, Belfast, BT7 1JH
2 Bed Apartment
Offers around £129,950
Contact the Agent
Offers around £129,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Modern First Floor Apartment
- Exclusive Gated Development in University Area
- Close to a Range of Local Shops and Amenities
- Public and Private Transport Links Nearby
- Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Living and Dining Room
- Open Plan to Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room with Contemporary White Suite
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Currently Let at £700 Per Calendar Month
Currently let until October 2023 at £700 per calendar month including rates, this property would make an ideal investment property for a first time landlord or investor wishing to add to an existing portfolio.
The apartment itself has double glazing, gas heating, modern decor and includes one allocated parking space. To arrange a viewing, or for a free, no obligation valuation of your own property, call Hampton Estates on 028 9064 2888 today.
- External staircase to...
- Personal hardwood front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor, radiator, large storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.7m x 3.9m (18' 8" x 12' 10")
Double glazed window to rear, laminate wooden floor, radiator, opening into kitchen.
- 3.4m x 1.9m (11' 2" x 6' 3")
Double glazed window to front, radiator, range of high and low level units, space for fridge freezer, integrated four ring gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood. Space for washing machine, wall mounted “Worcester” gas central heating boiler, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.3m x 2.7m (14' 1" x 8' 10")
Double glazed window to front, laminate wooden floor, radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.9m (10' 10" x 9' 6")
Double glazed window to rear, laminate wooden floor, radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.m x 2.m (6' 7" x 6' 7")
Wooden effect vinyl floor, radiator, three piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin.
- Electric gates to development and residents car park. One allocated parking space.
- Service charge £600 per annum. Ground rent £100 per annum. Insurance separate.
Fitzwilliam Square is located off Rugby Avenue in the Ormeau Road area.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT7 1JH | Property For Sale in BT7 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in South Belfast | Property For Sale in Holylands Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in University Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Property For Sale in Lower Ormeau, Belfast | Hampton Estates * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.