356 Craigs Road,
Rasharkin, Ballymena, BT44 8RG
6 Bed Detached House
Offers around £345,000
Contact the Agent
McAfee Properties (Ballymoney)
Offers around £345,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 1,000 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 1,000 Mbps
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- uPVC double glazed windows (velux windows are wooden double glazed).
- Oil fired heating.
- Wired for burglar alarm.
- 6 bedroom (2 ensuites), 2 ½ reception room accommodation.
- Good decorative order throughout.
- The property has been well maintained by the present owners.
- Centrally located to Ballymoney, Ballymena and Maghera.
- Delightful elevated rural views to side of property.
- Located approximately 2 miles from Rasharkin and convenient to commuting routes to Ballymoney, Ballymena and further afield.
A delightful and spacious 6 bedroom (2 ensuites), 2 ½ reception room detached chalet bungalow with detached garage and lean to set on a choice spacious rural site with delightful elevated rural views to the side of the property.
The property offers bright and spacious accommodation and benefits from having oil fired heating, has uPVC double glazed windows (velux windows are wooden double glazed) and has been well maintained by the present owners.
Externally the property has a well maintained stoned driveway with decorative entrance gates, has an extensive stoned parking area to the front of the property and in addition has an extensive brick pavia parking area to the side and rear of the property.
Located approximately 2 miles from Rasharkin and centrally located to Ballymoney, Ballymena and Maghera, this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers.
We as selling agents highly recommend an early internal inspection to fully appreciate the quality, location and accommodation of this spacious rural family home.
- Entrance Porch
- With double glass panelled doors and side panels leading to:
- Entrance Hall
- With telephone point, shelved hotpress with light and immersion heater.
- 4.9m x 4.65m (16' 1" x 15' 3")
With Mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and tiled hearth, T.V. point and glass panelled doors to hallway and kitchen.
- 6.07m x 3.45m (19' 11" x 11' 4")
With an attractive range of eye and low level units, Frankie bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, Whirlpool electric ceramic hob, Creda electric oven, integrated Whirlpool fridge freezer, extractor fan, leaded glass display unit with lights, display shelf, window pelmet, integrated dishwasher, eyeball lighting and open plan to:
- Sun Room
- 4.17m x 4.01m (13' 8" x 13' 2")
With sheeted ceiling and French doors to extensive rear patio area.
- Utility Room
- 2.46m x 2.11m (8' 1" x 6' 11")
With low level units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.71m x 3.28m (12' 2" x 10' 9")
- Bathroom & w.c combined
- With fitted suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin, bath, plumbed for electric shower, shower tray provided, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.89m x 3.28m (12' 9" x 10' 9")
- Bedroom 1
- 3.89m x 3.45m (12' 9" x 11' 4")
With telephone point and Ensuite with fitted suite comprising w.c, wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan and tiled shower cubicle with Redring Active 320 electric shower.
- First Floor
- Access to eaves storage
- Bedroom 4
- 4.27m x 4.09m (14' 0" x 13' 5")
(at widest points)
Access to eaves storage. Ensuite: With Redring Expressions electric shower, tiled cubicle, w.c, wash hand basin, part tiled walls (door to landing area).
- Store / Study:
- 3m x 1.45m (9' 10" x 4' 9")
With shelving, access to eaves storage.
- Bedroom 5
- 3m x 2.39m (9' 10" x 7' 10")
Access to eaves storage.
- Bedroom 6
- 4.27m x 3.51m (14' 0" x 11' 6")
(at widest points)
Access to eaves storage
- Exterior Features
- 6.83m x 5.97m (22' 5" x 19' 7")
With large roller door, windows, pedestrian door, light and power points, cavity wall construction, 3 radiators and separate w.c. and wash hand basin, access to floored roofspace.
- Lean-to to side of garage.
- Extensive stoned driveway to front of property.
- Vehicular access around property.
- Boundary fence and wall around property.
- Extensive brick pavia patio area to side and rear of property.
- Garden laid in lawn to side of property with various planted trees and shrubs bordered to side.
- Decorative wrought iron gates with pillars to front of property.
- Outside tap.
- Outside lights.
Leave Ballymoney along the Finvoy Road towards Rasharkin. Pass through Rasharkin and turn left onto the Craigs Road. Proceed along the Craigs Road and the property is located on the right hand side after approximately 2 miles.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing