- Fully fitted former supermarket premises.
- C.25,000 sq.ft. with frontage of 150ft to the Main Street.
- Adjacent car park with development potential extending to approximately 0.3 acres.
- Neighbouring retailers include Greggs, Specsavers, Santander, Halifax, Tesco Express, Woodsides, Boots and Superdrug.
- Capable of subdivision.
- Offers in excess of £1,000,000, subject to contract.
Larne is a busy market town and commercial port with a resident population of c.19,000 people and a substantial hinterland of over 50,000 people. Larne is situated approximately 22 miles North East of Belfast and is served by excellent rail, bus and road links with the A8 dual carriageway connecting it directly to the M2 Motorway.
The property is situated within Larne's prime retail area close to Greggs, Specsavers, Santander, Halifax, Tesco Express, Boots, Woodsides and Superdrug with Laharna Retail Park to the rear of the premises.
The property comprises a fully fitted former supermarket arranged over ground and first floors together with a rear service yard and an adjacent surface level tarmacked car park. The store benefits from entrances from Main Street and Broadway.
The rear service yard has a frontage of c.42' to the pedestrian access between Broadway and Laharna Retail Park adjacent to 02, Zip Yard and Toals.
The adjacent surface level car park extends to c.0.3 acres.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.