- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation available from approximately 2,539 sq.ft. (235.90 sq.m.) to 5,655 sq.ft. (525.32 sq.m.).
- Dedicated on site parking for 23 cars.
- Situated in a highly accessible location, just off the M2 motorway, close to the Port of Belfast and within easy reach of the city centre.
The subject property is located within Fortwilliam Business Park, Dargan Road, a modern office development situated just off J1 (Fortwilliam) of the M2 motorway, providing ease of access to the Port of Belfast, the city centre and the wider motorway network.
Occupiers in the vicinity include Kuehne & Nagel, Dale Farm and Everun whilst it is immediately opposite the c. 340 acre Giants Park regeneration scheme which is home to Belfast Harbour Studios.
The property is well served by a range of amenities in close proximity.
The subject property has recently been refurbished throughout and finished to a high specification to include:
- Carpeted raised access floors.
- Suspended ceilings with recessed LED lighting.
- Plastered & painted walls.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Air conditioning on the upper floors.
- Newly installed kitchen facilities at ground & first floor.
- Male, Female and DDA compliant WC facilities.
- Newly installed lift.
The accommodation is arranged to provide open plan offices on each floor with a boardroom/meeting room at first floor level.
There are 23 dedicated parking spaces on site.
The property provides the following approximate net internal areas:
- Ground Floor: 2,539 sqft (235.90 sqm)
- First Floor: 2,119 sqft (196.82 sqm)
- Second Floor: 997 sqft (92.60 sqm)
- Total: 5,655 sqft (525.32 sqm)
*Consideration will be given to letting the ground floor separately to the upper floors, subject to agreement.
- Term: By Negotiation.
- Rent: £12.50 per sqft per annum exclusive.
- Repairs: Full repairing terms.
- Service Charge: Levied to cover the upkeep and management of the common parts of the estate.
- Insurance: Tenant to reimburse the landlord in respect of the buildings insurance premium.
We are advised by Land & Property Services that the Net Annual Value for the property is £46,500. Rate in the £ for Belfast 2021/22 is 0.543147 resulting in rates payable of approximately £25,256.
Please note all prices, rentals and outgoings are quoted net of VAT which may be chargeable at the prevailing rate.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »