- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Refitted kitchen / dining area
- Three bedrooms
- Refitted shower room
- Gas heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Cavity wall insulation
- Den/man case which would make a good office
- Detached garage
- Corner gardens in lawn
Additional InformationFABULOUS LOCATION........
A lovely end terrace home situated in a wonderfully convenient location.
The property has been tastefully modernised and consists of a comfortable lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area, three generous bedrooms and shower room. Outside there is a detached garage and den/man cave which would also make a great office.
Lisburn City centre, schools, Omniplex, Leisureplex and restaurants are all in the immediate area. Train Station and Bus Station are within minutes walk.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door. Laminate flooring.
- 3.94m x 3.81m (12' 11" x 12' 6")
Feature ornamental pine fireplace with electric fire inset. Recessed lights. Laminate flooring. Understairs storage cupboard with light and power.
- REFITTED KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 4.95m x 3.06m (16' 3" x 10' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units with display cabinets. Breakfast table. One and a half bowl sink unit. Built in hob and oven. Cooker filter. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tile effect laminate flooring.
- Access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 3.07m x 3.04m (10' 1" x 9' 12")
Double built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.83m x 2.36m (12' 7" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 2.49m x 1.96m (8' 2" x 6' 5")
Built in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Refitted white suite. Corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Panelled ceiling. Fully tiled. Recessed lights. Chrome radiator. Extractor fan.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.7m x 3.39m (15' 5" x 11' 1")
Light and power.
- DEN / LEISURE ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.25m (14' 12" x 10' 8")
(Could be used as an office). Light and power.
- Corner gardens in lawn enclosed by garden wall. Driveway. Enclosed rear patio area. Outside tap and light.
Off Theipval Road, Lisburn
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
57th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »