- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Impressive Detached Residence Extending To Over 3200 Sq Ft
- Five Bedrooms All With Porcelanosa Fitted Ensuites (Two With Walk In Wardrobes)
- Luxurious 'BeauxArts Siematic' Kitchen With Island Unit By 'Houseworks', 'Gaggenau' Appliances, And Wedding Cabinet Style Fridge
- Three Separate Reception Rooms All With Solid Wooden Flooring
- Laundry Room Plumbed For Washing Machine And Tumble Dryer On The First Floor
- Phoenix Natural Gas Heating
- Double Glazed With Feature Leaded Windows
- BT Multi Core Set Up For Broadband To Each Room
- SKY TV Decoder To Every Room
- Two Remote Controlled Gates At Entrance To The Driveway And At The Property
- Landscaped Gardens To Side And Rear Laid In Lawns, Raised Flowerbeds, Patio Area, Pergola, Water Feature And Mature Trees
- Convenient To All Leading Schools, Churches, Sporting Clubs, Malone Road And Lisburn Road
Additional InformationDeramore Park is one of the most exclusive addresses in South Belfast, just off the Malone Road. Such a prestigious location deserves a property of similar merit and 27B Deramore Park does not disappoint. This home provides the highest level of finish and quality rarely seen in today's market.
The property is accessed by a private driveway with electronically controlled security gates at the entrance of the driveway and leading to the entrance to the front courtyard of the property accessed via customised gates.
The accommodation comprises of spacious reception hall with solid oak flooring, dining room, drawing room and family room. However the room that will catch the imagination is the beautifully crafted 'Siematic BeauxArts' kitchen by 'Houseworks' with quality 'Gaggenau' appliances and island unit with breakfast bar. Other features include double fridge freezer with "oriental wedding cabinet" and double 'Siemens' wine cooler. This is open plan to the spacious dining room ideal for socialising or spending quality family time.
There are five spacious bedrooms all with private ensuite facilities on the first and second floors. The master bedroom on the first floor boasts a walk in dressing room and spacious ensuite with 'Porcelanosa' sanitary ware. The second master bedroom is on the second floor with spacious ensuite bathroom with 'Porcelanosa' sanitary ware and stylish tiling to bath, floor and walls.
Externally the sweeping driveway is laid with 'Tobermore' brick leading to ample parking to the front and side of the property with security lighting. The side garden is laid in lawn with landscaped flowerbeds, reconstituted granite paths lead through the raised flowerbeds to the patio area with its pergola, water feature and mature trees.
The property provides spacious, bright living accommodation required by today's ever demanding market. The owner is providing the complete turnkey package. Houses of this nature rarely are seen on the open market and we would take great pleasure showing you such a unique property at your earliest convenience.
- Mahogany entrance door with floor to ceiling double glazed side panels.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak parquet flooring with circular recess. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage recessed spot lights. Storage under stairs. Smoke and fire alarm. Telephone point.
- Contemporary white suite with 'Porcelanosa' close coupled WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps. Part marble tiled walls, marble tiled floor.
- 4.39m x 3.35m (14' 5" x 11' 0")
Solid oak parquet wooden flooring. Corniced ceiling. Recessed low voltage lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 4.42m (15' 10" x 14' 6")
Polished limestone fireplace and hearth. Corniced ceiling. Recessed low voltage lighting. French double doors to patio.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.77m x 3.9m (18' 11" x 12' 10")
Cast iron fireplace with open fire, polished granite hearth. Solid oak flooring. Open plan to:
- LUXURIOUS 'SIEMATIC BEAUX ARTS' KITCHEN BY 'HOUSEWORKS':
- 5.47m x 4.18m (17' 11" x 13' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level cream units with glazed display cabinets and chrome handles. Island unit with sunken stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Double 'Gaggenau' dishwasher. 'Gaggenau' five ring gas hob with built in extractor above. Built in 'Gaggenau' double oven and combination microwave. Tricycle waste disposal system. Built in double fridge freezer with Oriental wedding cabinet. 'Siemens' double wine cooler with touch activated lights. Built in glass rack and breakfast bar. French windows to front. 'Black Jura' tiled floor. Double doors to rear garden.
- OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.42m (18' 0" x 11' 3")
Built in shelving display. Recessed television with 'Samsung' flatscreen TV. Mounted wall lights and suspended lighting. 'Black Jura' tiled floor.
- RETURN LANDING:
- Attractive arched windows. Corniced ceiling. Recessed low voltage lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.89m x 4.72m (19' 4" x 15' 6")
Vaulted 16 feet ceiling with stained glass porthole window. 'Samsung' flatscreen TV.
- 3.05m x 2.34m (10' 0" x 7' 8")
With 'Porcelanosa' white suite. 'System Pool' corner shower unit with fixed jets and hand shower. Built in WC. Circular wash hand basin on a marble shelf. Natural marble tiled walls and floor. Low voltage recessed lights.
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 1.83m (10' 0" x 6' 0")
Built in cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.m x 4.42m (16' 5" x 14' 6")
Recessed low voltage lighting.
- 2.34m x 2.26m (7' 8" x 7' 5")
'Porcelanosa' 'System Pool' shower cubicle with fixed jets and head shower. Built in WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Porcelain tiled floor. Low voltage recessed lights.
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.34m x 2.03m (7' 8" x 6' 8")
Recessed low voltage lighting. Window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.79m x 3.91m (19' 0" x 12' 10")
Recessed low voltage lighting.
- 'Porcelanosa' shower unit with fixed jets and head shower. Close coupled WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and porcelain tiled floor.
- Second floor leaded glass window and skylight with etched and bevelled glass.
- LAUNDRY ROOM:
- 2.57m x 1.63m (8' 5" x 5' 4")
Plumbed for 'Indesit' washing machine and vented for 'Hotpoint' tumble dryer. Recessed low voltage lighting. Extractor fan. Shelved linen cupboard with radiator. 'Megaflow' pressurised water system.
- SECOND MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.87m x 5.08m (19' 3" x 16' 8")
Two 'Velux' windows. Storage into eaves.
- 3.89m x 3.2m (12' 9" x 10' 6")
'Porcelanosa' 'System Pool' bath with mixer taps and jets. Close coupled WC. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and glass shelf. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floors. 'Velux' window.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.05m x 4.42m (16' 7" x 14' 6")
'Dormer' window. Storage into eaves.
- 3.89m x 3.2m (12' 9" x 10' 6")
'Porcelanosa' 'System Pool' bath with mixer tap and jets. Close coupled WC. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and glass shelf. Fully tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor. 'Velux' window.
- Remote controlled gates leading to driveway and property. 'Tobermore' brick pavior driveway.
Side and rear landscaped gardens.
Side garden laid in lawn with flowerbeds and reconstituted granite paved path.
Rear garden with raised flowerbeds, water feature, pergola, mature trees and patio areas.
Deramore Park is just off the Malone Road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »