- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate WC
- Detached garage
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn
Additional InformationA meticulously maintained semi detached home located just off the exceptionally popular Belsize Road.
The accommodation consists of two separate reception rooms, fitted kitchen, three generous bedrooms and bathroom.
There is a lovely private enclosed rear garden and neat low maintenance front garden.
Competitively priced to allow for some modernisation.
We expect demand to be strong - view soon!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door and glazed side panel. Understairs storage cupboard.
- 3.996m x 3.205m (13' 1" x 10' 6")
Feature natural stone fireplace. Coved ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.218m x 3.041m (10' 7" x 9' 12")
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.874m x 2.278m (12' 9" x 7' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Built in hob and under oven. Understrip lighting. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 4.023m x 3.023m (13' 2" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.201m x 3.062m (10' 6" x 10' 1")
Range of fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.125m x 2.372m (10' 3" x 7' 9")
(into doorway) Built in cupboard.
- Coloured suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Hotpress. Tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- WC. Fully tiled.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.057m x 3.044m (19' 10" x 9' 12")
Roller door. Light and power.
- Low maintenance front garden, enclosed by wall and fencing. Asphalt driveway. Completely enclosed rear garden in lawn with mature hedging. Outside light and tap. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Oil tank.
Off Belsize Road, Lisburn
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »