- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Stunning Unfurnished Contemporary Mid Townhouse in Craigavad
- Panoramic Views Across Belfast Lough, Antrim Hills & Surrounding Coastline
- Recently Renovated & Designed to an Exceptional Specification
- Front Door Leading Into Front Living Room with Cast Iron Multi-Fuel Wood Burning Stove, Built-in Book Shelves
- Bespoke Kitchen with Integrated Appliances Open to Casual Dining Area & Living Area. Double Doors to Rear Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms on First Floor (Master with Stunning Views Over Belfast Lough)
- Wash Room on First Floor Plumbed for Washing Machine
- Shower Room with High Quality Sanitaryware Including Walk-in Shower & Tiling by David Scott
- Aluminium Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Landscaped Gardens to Front & Rear. Private Parking to Rear
- Highly Convenient to Holywood, Bangor & Belfast
Travelling from Holywood along the Bangor Road towards Bangor. Ballygrainey Road is on the right hand side and Bertha Row is the row of terraces at the bottom of Ballygrainey Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »