- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Extended Mid Terrace Property in Highly Sought After Popular Ballyholme Location
- Stunning Views Over Ballyholme Bay, Belfast Lough, Antrim Coastline and Beyond
- Living Room with Attractive Fireplace and Open Fire, Open Plan to Dining Area
- Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen with Quartz Worktops, Open Plan to Extended Family Area with Open Aspect to Rear Garden
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms Evenly Distributed Over Two Floors
- Master Bedroom with Stunning Views and Luxury En Suite Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite
- Bedroom Two with Stunning Sea Views
- First Floor Shower Room with White Suite
- Fully Enclosed Front Courtyard which is Ideal for Taking in the Views
- Low Maintenance Fully Enclosed Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect, Perfect for Outdoor Entertaining or Children at Play
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
- Early Viewing Essential
- Many Amenities Close by Including Ballyholme Beach and Village, Esplanade, Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Schools and Bangor Town Centre
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationLocated on the highly sought after and prestigious Ballyholme Esplanade in Bangor, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive mid terrace property with stunning views over Ballyholme Bay, Irish Sea, Belfast Lough, Antrim coastline and beyond. An area of great demand, this property is sure to create instant interest to a wide range of prospective purchasers including professionals and families.
Benefitting from a fabulous extension, the superb modern fitted kitchen with quartz worktops, which is open plan to a fantastic family area with built-in shelving and sliding patio doors onto the rear garden, this is undoubtedly the room of the house. There is also a living room with attractive carved fireplace and open fire which is open plan to dining area on the ground floor. Upstairs this fine property is further enhanced by having four well proportioned bedrooms evenly distributed over two floors, including a master bedroom with stunning views and luxury en suite bathroom with four piece white suite. There is also a first floor shower room.
Outside there is a delightful fully enclosed courtyard which is an ideal space to take in the beautiful views. There is also an easily maintained fully enclosed rear garden with southerly aspect which is perfect for outdoor entertaining or children at play. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
There are many amenities available within this popular location including Ballyholme beach, esplanade, shops, cafes, restaurants and schools and Bangor town centre is also close at hand. We can recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Front door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Fully tiled floor, glazed inner door with stained and leaded glass insets to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Fully tiled floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, dado rail, storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 3.33m x 8.43m (10' 11" x 27' 8")
into bay at widest points
Stunning views over Irish Sea, Belfast Lough, the Antrim coastline and beyond, attractive carved wooden fireplace, marble inset, marble hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling, dado rail, bay window.
- SUPERB MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO EXTENDED FAMILY AREA:
- 8.76m x 4.65m (28' 9" x 15' 3")
at widest points narrowing to 10'
Range of high and low level units, quartz work surfaces, double bowl sink unit with matching quartz drainer and mixer tap, space for cooker range, glass splashback, extractor fan above, breakfast bar, integrated wine fridge, plumbed for ice dispensing fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, concealed spotlights, glass display cabinets with built-in lighting, integrated wine rack, fully tiled floor, gas fired boiler, family area with additional built-in shelving, Velux window, sliding double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.86m (15' 0" x 12' 8")
Stunning views over Ballyholme Bay, Irish Sea, Belfast Lough, Antrim coastline and beyond, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Four piece white suite comprising: tiled panelled bath with mixer tap, separate built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with hand shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 2.64m (10' 6" x 8' 8")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: built-in shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, shelved airing cupboard with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 3.86m (15' 0" x 12' 8")
at widest points
Stunning views over Ballyholme Bay, Irish Sea, Belfast Lough, Antrim coastline and beyond.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.87m (11' 0" x 9' 5")
- Front courtyard in paving, which is fully enclosed and an ideal place to relax and take in the stunning views, low maintenance fully enclosed rear garden in paving with southerly aspect, which is an ideal space for entertaining or for children at play.
Heading out of Bangor along High Street at the top veer left onto the Ballyholme Road. Continue along Ballyholme Road which becomes Ballyholme Esplanade and Number 16 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »