- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Refitted kitchen/dining area
- 3 bedrooms
- Refitted bathroom
- New internal doors
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn
- Cul de sac position
Additional InformationA surprisingly spacious townhouse located in a quiet cul de sac setting overlooking a beautiful mature wooded area.
The property consists of a lounge, spacious fitted kitchen with dining area, three large bedrooms and modern refitted bathroom.
There is a lovely secluded rear garden and double parking area to the front.
Hilden Court is a great choice for those who want convenience. Shops, Hilden Train Station, a regular bus service and schools for all ages are within minutes walk.
Internal viewing is essential to appreicate this lovely home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door. Laminate flooring.
- 4.768m x 3.391m (15' 8" x 11' 2")
Feature ornamental fireplace with electric fire inset. Attractive bow window. Laminate flooring.
- REFITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.748m x 2.982m (15' 7" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Electric cooker circuit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Large understairs storage cupboard. Glazed door from lounge. Laminate flooring in dining area.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 4.165m x 2.865m (13' 8" x 9' 5")
Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.387m x 3.081m (11' 1" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.553m x 2.597m (11' 8" x 8' 6")
Double built in wardrobe.
- REFITTED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower screen. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled. Wood panelled ceiling. Heated chrome towel rail.
- Double width tarmac driveway. Completely enclosed rear garden in lawn with flower beds and borders. Paved patio area. Oil tank. Outside tap. Oil fired boiler.
Off Grand Street, Lisburn
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »