1 & 2 DEVELOPMENT / REFURBISHMENT OPPORTUNITY, Gosford P, 22 Russell Street,
Armagh, BT61 9AR
Contact the Agent
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Former HQ office building, now fully approved for residential refurbishment (19 no. units) with on site parking. Potential for an additional unit , subject to formal approval.
- Potential for further 'mews' residential / commercial development on adjacent lands, subject to formal approvals.
- Part Grade B1 'Listed'.
- Grant assistance to support the refurbishment of the 'Listed' block approved - details on request.
- Floor area of main block - c 22,200 sq ft
- Site area a) Main block - 0.19 acre b) Rear plot - 0.15 acre
- City centre location overlooking 'The Mall'.
- Building is connected to Openreach and Virgin business fibre networks. Armagh is connected to Project Kelvin providing enhanced connectivity especially to North America.
The subject property comprises an imposing 4 storey over basement building, part listed, which is understood to date from the 1830’s and part unlisted, understood to have been built in 1970’s. Access is currently achieved from the front elevation and via points on College and Russell Street over common space.
Within this common space to the rear and included in the sale is a range of dilapidated commercial buildings, currently in storage use, and a plot used as a parking area. Subject to formal approval, once cleared this plot provides an opportunity for ‘mews’ style residential/commercial redevelopment.
The entire main block has been stripped of all previous office sub divisions and is now ready for refurbishment. The upper floors are served by a lift and there is currently a roof garden area with panoramic views over ‘The Mall’ and beyond.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing