- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
- Just a short walk away from nearest bus stop & Trooperslane Train Halt, providing connections to Belfast, Antrim and further a far.
- Unbeatable location with easy access to an array of local primary, secondary and grammar schools as well as nearby Ulster of University, Jordanstown campus.
- Located on the Old Shore Road with beautiful uninterrupted views of Belfast Lough towards Cultra and Bangor.
- Conveniently located within a close proximity to Carrickfergus town centre, with the Omniplex Cinema, shops and a selection of eateries also close by.
- Less than 5 miles away from both Carrickfergus Golf Club and Greenisland Golf Club.
- Within a short drive of multiple supermarkets including Lidl, Tesco, Sainsburys and Marks & Spencers offering great choice and convenience.
- Less than 3 miles away from the picturesque Carrickfergus Marina, with Carrickfergus Sailing Club and Carrickfergus Castle.
A luxurious collection of 16, two-bed apartments with sea views, each home is finished to the same high-quality standard throughout.
- Register your interest with Ulster Property Sales Carrickfergus
- The Tides boasts a luxurious collection of 16, two-bed apartments with sea views, each finished to the same high-quality standard throughout with full turnkey specification
- Seafront Apartments located on the Old Shore Road, Carrickfergus with uninterrupted views over Belfast Lough towards Cultra and Bangor.
- The scheme consists of two apartment buildings each with eight apartments - all apartments have large windows. Close to Carrickfergus, Greenisland and Jordanstown and beyond for commuters needing to go that little bit further.