Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Additional Information
- Just a short walk away from nearest bus stop & Trooperslane Train Halt, providing connections to Belfast, Antrim and further a far.
- Unbeatable location with easy access to an array of local primary, secondary and grammar schools as well as nearby Ulster of University, Jordanstown campus.
- Located on the Old Shore Road with beautiful uninterrupted views of Belfast Lough towards Cultra and Bangor.
- Conveniently located within a close proximity to Carrickfergus town centre, with the Omniplex Cinema, shops and a selection of eateries also close by.
- Less than 5 miles away from both Carrickfergus Golf Club and Greenisland Golf Club.
- Within a short drive of multiple supermarkets including Lidl, Tesco, Sainsburys and Marks & Spencers offering great choice and convenience.
- Less than 3 miles away from the picturesque Carrickfergus Marina, with Carrickfergus Sailing Club and Carrickfergus Castle.
A luxurious collection of 16, two-bed apartments with sea views, each home is finished to the same high-quality standard throughout.
Steeped in a wealth of history and culture, the charming town of Carrickfergus is located just a short distance away
Homes designed and built with you in mind
Just off the Old Shore Road with picturesque views close to the sea you’ll discover the magic of The Tides, a stunning new development showcasing sixteen luxurious apartments, each finished to full turn-key specification and resting close to the historic town of Carrickfergus with it’s magnificent 14th century Norman castle, vibrant Marina and array of colourful boats.
These stylish properties define modern living at it’s best with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Where easy living and low maintenance match a sense of peacefulness. The Tides has been created with a wide variety of buyers in mind, such as those wishing to downsize to a well designed and accessible home where comfort finds convenience.
With the charming Greenisland close by you can enjoy many activities that help make this location ideal to experience the natural beauty of Bashfordsland Wood balanced with the convenience of M&S Simply Food, Carrickfergus Omniplex, and Amphitheatre Wellness Centre, taking advantage of the very best amenities and restaurants,including the superb Castello Italia and some of the country’s finest cuisine is all there to be enjoyed.
Having really good road links, and the ideally positioned Carrickfergus train station. Makes The Tides the ideal place to live for commuters travelling into Belfast city centre.
It’s Safe to say... You’re Home with Hagan
Making your new apartment a home
Careful attention to detail has been given in every element of design and construction at The Tides, giving these apartments a distinct charm
Hagan Homes is renowned for its heritage of craftsmanship and reputation for carefully applying the best of modern building technology to every development. The result is a place that is rich in detail, with homes that are stylish, efficient and comfortable.