The Ivy, Garden Square,
Hillsborough Road, Carryduff
3 Bed Detached House (2 homes)
From £250,000 to £259,950
Contact the Agent
Marketed by multiple agents
Prices from £250,000
New Phase Coming Soon
1,150 sq. feet
- Rendered finish.
- Lockable uPVC double glazed windows and composite doors.
- Feature light to front and back door.
- Wired for security alarm.
- Gardens sewn and landscaped where required.
- Paver patio area to rear.
- Timber fencing to rear garden boundaries.
- Driveways finished in tarmac.
- Outdoor tap (1 per dwelling) and outdoor socket (1 per dwelling) to be provided.
- All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout.
- Painted moulded skirting, architraves, stair handrails and balustrades.
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points throughout in flush fitting.
- Wired for Satellite point, BT and Virgin
- Mains supply smoke and heat detectors as standard.
- Gas heating.
- Four panel doors throughout.
- Kitchens & Utility Rooms
- High quality work tops and doors.
- Tiled flooring.
- LED feature spot lighting to ceilings.
- Integrated fridge/freezer, oven, hob & dishwasher.
- Bathrooms, Ensuites & WC’s
- Roca sanity ware throughout.
- Roca vanity units to ensuite and cloak room.
- Hansgrove taps and shower valves throughout.
- Porcelain tiled floors.
- Porcelaifeature tiles to bath and shower areas.
- LED mirrors in all bathrooms with USB and
- bluetooth connectivity in ensuites.
- Anthracite towel rails throughout.
- This includes tanking kits to the showers/baths
- Floor Coverings & Tiles
- Tiled floor in ground floor hallway.
- Carpeting to lounge.
- Ceramic floor tiling in kitchen/dining area & toilet.
- Carpet in all bedrooms, upper halls & stairs.
- Smart Technology
- Smart heating & lighting systems.
PHASE 3 COMING SOON - REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Garden Square provides an exclusive range of modern three-bedroom homes ideal for the growing family. Buyers can choose from detached, semi-detached or townhouse styles each benefitting from a quiet location within the Demesne.
As with all Lanyon Homes, we are following the fundamentals of our ethos at Garden Square, creating homes ideally suited to the discerning purchaser who wants a property that combines design and practicality in a select location.
Every home at Garden Square offers a demanding specification, including some of the most innovative smart home devices available on the market today with a range of sensors and controls to meet lifestyle needs and manage energy.
An extensive turnkey package offers carpeted living room and tiled entrance hall to the ground floor in every property along with an impressive selection of options for kitchens and bathrooms.
At Lanyon Homes our top priority is ensuring that all our buyers, in all of our developments, experience the smoothest possible move into their new home.
We make every effort to take care of everything our buyers require to ensure a successful handover. Our aim is to take care of even the smallest details, enabling you to enjoy an exciting and positive home-buying experience.
Our team will provide as much, or as little, assistance as necessary. Whether you’re a first-time buyer or seasoned mover, we’ll be here when you need us.
We’re conscious that the demands of homeowners are continually evolving and at Garden Square, as part of The Lanyon Homes Promise, we are providing a range of options and services to ensure you can get the most out of your home from the moment you turn your key in the door for the first time.
The Perfect Location
Positioned just off the Hillsborough Road in Carryduff, and nestled within The Demesne, Garden Square offers commuters the perfect location for easy access by car to Belfast, Lisburn and other provincial towns.
Belfast International Airport and George Best Belfast City Airport are both less than 30 minutes drive from the development and the convenient local bus network offers an extensive range of public transport options and connections to transport hubs within the area.
Close proximity to the local market towns of Ballynahinch and Saintfield allows for residents to explore their quirky boutiques, traditional restaurants and artisan shops. Carryduff itself offers a range of amenities including two golf courses at Rockmount and Belvoir Golf Clubs.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.