- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Residential Site With Full Planning For Detached Dwelling
- Two And A Half Storey Detached Villa Of Approx. 1565 Sq Ft
- Comprising Of Four Bedrooms, Master With En-Suite Shower Room
- Lounge And Separate Kitchen With Dining Area & Utility Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom WC, Family Bathroom On First Floor & Top Floor Shower Room
- Gardens To Front And Rear And Parking Area
- Convenient Location Near To A2 Carriageway To Belfast
Residential Site with full planning permission for a single detached dwelling of approximately 1565 sq ft. The planning passed is for a two and a half storey detached dwelling, comprising of four bedrooms, one with en-suite, family bathroom, shower room, lounge, kitchen with dining area and utility room. Situated in a popular and convenient location, near to the A2 carriageway to Belfast, this is an ideal investment opportunity.
Off the Belfast road on the Rathgael Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »