- Full Planning Permission for a Contemporary Family Home
- May be suitable for other designs (subject to the necessary consents)
- Site extending to approximatley 1.8 acres to include the meadow/field
- Located between Banbridge and Dromore with ease of access to the A1 Dual Carriageway
- Planning recently granted in August 2019 under Application LA08/2018/0554/F
- Please contact our Lisburn office on 028 92 661700 with any further queries
The site extends to c. 1.8 acres to include a large meadow/field providing privacy to the site itself, which is an elevated position at the top of the site. Planning is granted under application LA08/2018/0554/F and loated fronting Ballela Road, North-East of junction with Knockgorm Road Banbridge BT21 2TE.
Rarely does a site with such a desirable home present itself to the market and early enquiries are recomended. Located with ease of access to the A1 Carriageway and convenient to Dromore, Banbridge and beyond
Site fronting Ballela Road at 138 metres North-East from 59a Knockgorm Road and 60 metres North-East of junction with Knockgorm Road Banbridge BT21 2TE.