- CCTV overlooking yard including gateway entrance.
- Burglar alarm fitted.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Gas heating.
- Can be altered internally to the tenants requirements.
- Office accommodation with yard available.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses i.e. office use, car sales, machinery sales, car wash, storage, etc. (subject to any necessary consents).
- Semi rural location centrally located to Ballymoney, Coleraine and Kilrea.
- Yard area also available to let.
- The property can be altered internally to the tenants requirements.
- Office/Display Area/Reception
- 6.93m x 4.47m (22' 9" x 14' 8")
With counter, telephone points.
- Office 1
- 7.37m x 3.02m (24' 2" x 9' 11")
Telephone points, storage cupboards and worktop.
- Office 2
- 5.41m x 3.05m (17' 9" x 10' 0")
With storage cupboards and worktop, telephone point.
- 2.16m x 2.11m (7' 1" x 6' 11")
With w.c and wash hand basin.
- 4.42m x 2.69m (14' 6" x 8' 10")
With low level units, stainless steel sink unit, gas boiler.
Leave Ballymoney along the Bann Road and continue along through the village of Bendooragh and across the Agivey Bridge to the end of the Road. Turn left onto the Glenkeen Road and continue along passing the Agivey Road on the left. The entrance to the properties is located on the left hand side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing