Old Ballycrochan Road,
Bangor, BT29 7NZ
£1,500 per month
£1,500 per month +fees
Paid by Landlord
- Commercial Unit / Warehouse
- Ideal for Storage Usage
- Ideal for Light Industrial Usage (Subject to Permission)
- Yard Area to Front for Parking / Additional Storage
- Office Area
- Mezzanine Level
- High Levels of Passing Pedestrian & Vehicular Traffic
- RENT - £1,500 PCM INC RATES
Located close to ‘Six Road Ends’, this Unit is ideally placed benefiting from high volumes of passing vehicular traffic.
This Unit also benefits from space and ease of access for commercial vehicles, ample storage facilities and convenience of on-site Parking.
This Unit would also lend itself to light industrial usage (subject to relevant permissions) such as manufacturing.
- MAIN WAREHOUSE / FLOOR
- 17.86m x 7.16m (58' 7" x 23' 6")
Dual access via a Pedestrian Door and an Electric Roller Shutter Door. Complete with multiple Electric Sockets.
- 3.99m x 3.48m (13' 1" x 11' 5")
- 7.16m x 4.37m (23' 6" x 14' 4")
Located opposite 1 Old Ballycrochan Road, Bangor. Driving out of Bangor along the Gransha Road, come to the 6 Road Ends Roundabout, take the first exit and then take your first left. Turn left again on top the Old Ballycrochan Road, continue for 100 yards and you will arrive at this Commercial Unit / Warehouse.
Click here to view the video