Nare Manor, 108 Station Road,
Portstewart, BT55 7PU
4 Bed Detached Bungalow
Offers over £395,000
Offers over £395,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 300 Mbps
- Detached bungalow with integral garage
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms
- Excellent location
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- uPVC soffits, fascia and downpipes
- Burglar alarm installed
- Tarmac driveway to front and side
- South facing private rear garden
- Entrance Hall
- With uPVC front door with glass side panel, telephone point, access to roofspace.
Storage cupboard. Hotpress with shelving.
- 5.7m x 4.3m (18' 8" x 14' 1")
(Max) with wooden fireplace surround with matching wall mirror, tiled inset, granite hearth, gas fire, box bay window, dimmer switch, television point, coving.
- Sitting Room
- 3.6m x 3.4m (11' 10" x 11' 2")
with glass door with glass side panels, sliding patio doors to rear patio area.
- Kitchen / Dining Area
- 4.7m x 3.4m (15' 5" x 11' 2")
(Max) with eye and low level units, tiled between units, glass display unit, integrated oven, integrated hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, wine rack, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Utility Room
- 3.8m x 2.4m (12' 6" x 7' 10")
(Max) with eye and low level units, tiled between units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for an automatic washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, tiled floor, uPVC part glazed back door, pedestrian door to garage.
- Comprising w.c., tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1)
- 3.9m x 3.6m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
- Comprising wash hand basin, tiled splashback, w.c., fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, extractor fan.
- Bedroom (2)
- 3.7m x 3.4m (12' 2" x 11' 2")
- Bedroom (3)
- 3.5m x 3.4m (11' 6" x 11' 2")
- Bedroom (4)
- 3.4m x 3.2m (11' 2" x 10' 6")
- Bathroom & w.c. Combined
- Comprising wash hand basin, w.c., panelled bath with telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, ½ tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 5.8m x 3.3m (19' 0" x 10' 10")
(Max) with roller and pedestrian doors, shelving, power and lighting, oil boiler, access to roofspace.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Garden laid in lawn to the front with tarmac driveway. Carport to side. Garden laid in lawn to the rear enclosed by fencing and wall. Rear patio areas. Outside light to front and rear. Water tap to side. PVC oil tank.
On entering Portstewart along the Cromore Road continue onto the Station Road. Before the roundabout take the last turning on the left onto Nare Manor. Turn right and Number 108 is situated on the left hand side.