Show Home Open Viewing: Viewing by Appointment (weekdays / evenings / week)
- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
LAUREL AVENUE, DROMORE ROAD, BANBRIDGE BY KELLY BROTHERS BUILDING CONTRACTORS
A RANGE OF FANTASTIC FAMILY HOMES WITH ENERGY EFFICIENT DESIGN & MODERN TURNKEY FINISH
Take a breath and enjoy the tranquillity and beauty of this idyllic Co. Down community and see that Laurel Avenue could be a great place to call home. Located on the edge of Banbridge town, with a variety of different house types, designed down to the last detail, offering buyers a fantastic family home.
Energy efficient by design, these timber-frame homes offer luxuriously modern comfort with minimal running costs and are not only ideal for first time buyers, but also second time buyers, growing families and those wanting to relax in this vibrant local community.
What’s more, Laurel Avenue is in a prime location, in close proximity to the A1 offering easy commuting to Belfast, Dublin and beyond.
With unrivalled transport links and an abundance of amenities on your doorstep, Banbridge is more than just a town, it’s about enjoying a peaceful rural setting with the convenience of city centre living.
Nestled away on the edge of Banbridge town, one of the most sought after areas in Co. Down, Laurel Avenue is the ultimate place to call home.
Not only is it on the main A1 between Belfast and Dublin, but Banbridge town itself has a variety of cafe’s, restaurants, convenience stores, independent boutiques, schools and leisure facilities, with must-see award winning eateries.
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Bitmac driveways
- Coloured pre-finished insulated composite front door
- Rear gardens top-soiled & seeded
- Landscaping to common areas
- Timber fencing and walling to boundaries (where appropriate)
- Feature external lighting to front door
- Outside tap
- Patio area outside french doors from kitchen
- Internal walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
- Chamfered skirting and architrave
- Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Additional cable left in roof-space for connection of digital TV aerial by your installer
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Electric fire plus surround that accommodates a television.
- Choice of kitchen doors, handles, worktop colours with co-ordinating up-stand and splash-back to hob
- Integrated electrical appliances to include electric hob and electric oven, extractor unit, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and free-standing washer/dryer (in houses with a utility room, the washer/dryer will be in the utility room )
BATHROOMS & WCs:
- Contemporary white sanitary-ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower in bathroom and en-suite
- Splash-back tile to bathroom, en-suite and downstairs cloakroom basins
- Lounge, bedrooms, stairs, entrance hall and landing carpeted
- Kitchen/Dining, bathroom, w.c. and en-suite floors tiled
- Gas central heating
- Zoned heating with time clock in line with building control regulations
- All selections to be made from the builder’s nominated suppliers only
- All selections are from a pre-selected range and are subject to stage of construction
- NHBC 10 year buildmark warranty