- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached bungalow in the centre of Carrowdore with on site equestrian facilities
- Four to five bedrooms and three to four reception rooms
- Open plan deluxe fitted kitchen with kitchen bar, integrated appliances and adjacent sitting/dining room
- Good size lounge with double doors into dining room
- Utility room
- Upvc double glazing and doors
- Oil fired central heating
- Electric steel entrance gates with sensored lights leading to stoned driveway offering plenty of off street parking
- Two traditionally built stables with side outbuilding including toilet and covered storage for wood shavings
- Wooden ranch fencing separating stable area from gardens
- Weatherproof dry turn out area in stones with concrete water trough recently laid by Silverbirch Contracts
- Wooden constructed waterproof chicken house, tack room and hay shed storing up to forty hay bales
- Current owners lease a field and manege at the top of the lane
Additional InformationThomas Orr Ltd are delighted to present this fabulous four to five bed detached bungalow with three to four reception rooms to the open market. It is a definite head turner for our horse loving friends with two stables, tack room, hay barn, chicken house,weatherproof dry turnout area and an outbuilding with outside toilet. The current owners are leasing land and a manege for their horses at the top of the lane. Of course this modernised property can be made fit for other usage including a great family home that just keeps on giving. A must see upgraded bungalow in the heart of Carrowdore.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 3.61m (15' 5" x 11' 10")
Large double bedroom leading to en suite
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- En suite with shower in cubicle, white 'floating' wash hand basin and mixer tap with tile splashback, tiled floor and tiled in cubicle, close coupled wc, chrome towel radiator, frosted glass window
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 2.79m (14' 1" x 9' 2")
Bright double bedroom with room for ample bedroom furniture
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.79m (10' 10" x 9' 2")
Another great sized bright double bedroom
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.m x 2.87m (9' 10" x 9' 5")
Single bedroom overlooking the front of the property
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.44m x 1.8m (8' 0" x 5' 11")
Single bedroom currently used as a study/office
- 2.44m x 2.36m (8' 0" x 7' 9")
Stylish bathroom with shower over bath with shower screen, tiled floor and tiled around bath, close coupled wc and 'floating' wash hand basin with decorative tile splashback, large frosted window to rear of the property
- 5.69m x 3.96m (18' 8" x 13' 0")
Beautiful bright lounge with patio upvc doors to the exterior of the property. High quality wood effect flooring, multi-fuel stove set in fireplace with decorative surround, cornice on ceiling, and double partially glazed doors leading through to dining room
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 2.87m (11' 2" x 9' 5")
Dining room with door to hall and double partially glazed doors through to the lounge
- 3.81m x 3.61m (12' 6" x 11' 10")
Fantastic modern kitchen with a range of high and low level units, integrated eye level double oven, ceramic hob with stylish extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, one and a half stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, breakfast bar area, chrome plug sockets, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, spotlights in ceiling, door through to utility room and to hall. Kitchen open plan through to living room
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.61m (12' 4" x 11' 10")
Quality living room with engineered wooden oak flooring, multi-fuel stove set in fireplace with floating wooden mantel piece and slate hearth, tv points and sockets
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.63m x 2.44m (11' 11" x 8' 0")
Utility room leading off kitchen and also door to the exterior. Plumbed for washing machine, range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, tiled floor, door to hot press and exterior door to the rear of the property
- Traditional built stables with side outbuilding including toilet and covered storage for wood shavings
- TACK ROOM
- Convenient to stables for all the tack and equipment
- HAY BARN:
- Which holds 40 bales of hay
- CHICKEN HOUSE:
- WC and plumbed for washing machine
Travelling towards the Eurospar petrol station from the Manse or Ballyblack Road East, Ballyrawer road is on the right hand side before the petrol station.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »