Coffee Shop, C O, 27 Castle Street,
Comber, Newtownards, BT23 5DY
Asking price £40,000
Contact the Agent
Tim Martin & Co (Comber Office)
Asking price £40,000
- Well Established Since 2012
- Excellent Customer Base and Reputation
- Superb Location With Excellent Footfall & Passing Trade
- 4.9/5 Review Rating on Facebook
- The Business is Owner Run and Managed With 2 Full Time Staff & 4 Part Time Staff
- Hygiene Rating: 5
- Current Seating for 44 Covers on Ground Floor, 25 Covers on First Floor & 20 Covers Outside
The business has been built up over the last 10 years by its current owner and has grown steadily since its creation, gaining an unrivalled reputation attracting an excellent customer base locally and from afar.
The premises are located in the heart of a busy town centre amongst a mix of well established and new businesses and residential developments. Ample parking facilities are located close by.
Well Established Since 2012
Excellent Customer Base And Reputation
Superb Location With Excellent Footfall And Passing Trade
4.9 / 5 Review Rating On Facebook
Opening Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 9.30am – 4.30pm
Sunday – Closed
Current seating for 44 covers on ground floor, 25 covers on the first floor and 20 covers outside
Staff: The business is owner run and managed
2 Full Time
4 Part Time
Hygiene Rating: 5
Profitable Business With Audited Accounts. Please note: accounts are available for inspection from principals only at our Comber office located at 27 Castle Street, Comber, BT23 5DY
Asking Price To Include goodwill, fixtures And fittings (to be confirmed).
The property is currently leased and operating on a rolling 3 month lease. The current passing rent is £14,000 per annum (exclusive).
The landlord is prepared to offer a new lease by negotiation to a prospective purchaser, subject to satisfactory references being obtained.
Rates Payable: £3394.95 per annum approximately
We recommend that any interested parties verify this with Land and Property Services (Tel: 0300 200 7801)
Offers are invited in the region of £40,000 for the goodwill, fixtures and fittings (to be confirmed).
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT, which may be payable.
- GROUND FLOOR RETAIL 880ft²
- KITCHEN 333ft²
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; Logik electric under oven with 4 ring ceramic hob; extractor hood over; fluorescent lights.
- SHOWER ROOM 24ft²
- Tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit ; low flush wc; wall mounted wash hand basin.
- FIRST FLOOR 436ft²
- Light and power points.
- BATHROOM 49ft²
- White suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment; pedestal wash hand basin; low flush wc; tiled floor; hotpress with insulated copper cylinder.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.