- To let on a 10 year effective FRI Lease via an Expression of Interest Submission
- Use must be a Creative Industries Hub in line with the Ebrington Development Framework
- Situated within Ebrington Square, an award winning heritage regeneration scheme
- Imposing, detached 2 storey office property c. 10,260 Sq. Ft. (GIA)
- Beautifully refurbished to provide modern office space
- Within walking distance of Waterside & Cityside
Ebrington Square is a unique heritage site of circa 29 acres, set on the banks of the River Foyle, which has been transformed in recent years to become a vibrant place to work and visit. With the Scheduled Monument Star Fort Wall, the Listed and Retained buildings mixed with modern new builds; the public realm and vibrant new event space at Ebrington Square is a must visit location.
Occupiers already situated within Ebrington Square include the recently opened Ebrington Hotel, Walled City Brewery, The Embankment Bar & Restaurant, Atelier Hair, Urban 3D, Glencaring, The Bakery, The Executive Office (TEO), The AMP and the Enterprise Hub @ 104.
Building 80 / 81 is an imposing, two storey red brick building situated in the centre of Ebrington Square, just between the Ebrington Hotel & the visitor carpark.
The building is Grade B2 listed and was constructed circa 1880 – 1899 and refurbished between 2012 – 2015.
The building retains a great many original