"Destined to be the most sought after address in Crossmaglen"
Chapel View is a range of beautiful homes that will offer the latest in modern living. Each home will be finished to the highest of standards, you will immediately be impressed with their design, well-proportioned rooms and the excellent finishing touches throughout.
The site layout has been designed to maximize all available space therefore offering ample gardens and parking to each home.
Site 17 - House Type A - 1,281 Sq Ft, 3 Bedroom Detached House - £155,000.00
Site 18 - House Type A - 1,281 Sq Ft, 3 Bedroom Detached House - £155,000.00
Site 79 - House Type C - 1,538 Sq Ft, 4 Bedroom Detached House - £170,000.00
Site 68 - House Type E – 1,219 Sq Ft, 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House – £135,000.00
Site 69 - House Type E – 1,114 Sq Ft, 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House – £135,000.00
Site 70 - House Type J – 1,087 Sq Ft, 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House – £135,000.00
Site 71 - House Type J – 1,063 Sq Ft, 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House – £135,000.00
"Our wide choice of quality suppliers will help you add the finishing touches to your perfect home."
Each home has been individually designed and expertly built with a focus on craftsmanship and quality.
The Chapel View turnkey specification enables purchasers to tailor their house to suit their own unique style and includes; internal doors, skirting and architraves, wooden flooring, carpeting, wall and floor tiles, fireplaces, kitchen appliances and fitted kitchen (doors, handles and work tops).
Crossmaglen is ideally situated along the Louth, Monaghan border. It is one of the last remaining market towns in the region with a superb range of shops and business catering for every need. Cardinal O'Fiaich Square is a central focus within the bustling town center.
The four main towns in the area, Newry, Castleblayney, Dundalk and Carrickmacross are within close proximity. The main Belfast to Dublin motorway and train link is only a short distance away. Crossmaglen is home to the famous Rangers GAA club one of the most successful GAA clubs in Ireland.
- Choice of luxury kitchen and utility room units, doors handles and work tops
- Integrated electric oven and choice of ceramic or gas hob, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Fitted bathroom and en-suite in contemporary white with partial tiling
- Choice wooden internal doors with chrome door furniture
- Tiling to downstairs hallway, kitchen, bathroom, utility room and upstairs bathroom and en-suite
- Deep pie action back carpet to stairs, upstairs hallway and bedrooms
- Semi solid wood effect flooring to lounge
- Interior paint finishes to all internal walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Internal ceiling heights have been raised throughout to give a more spacious feel
- Choice of stylish fireplaces
- Ultra high efficiency oil fired central heating system with electronic timer
- Traditional build construction with high perfromance insulation
- External lighting to front and rear
- Senator A rated double glazed uPVC windows and external doors
- Black seamless aluminum guttering and downpipes
- Granite external window sills
- Natural slate roofing
- 10 year structural guarantee
- Garden lawns top solied leveled and seeded
- Energy efficent down lighting in kitchen and bathroom
- Feature brush steel switches and plugs
- Comprehensive range of electrical, television and telephone points
- Mains operated smoke alarms
- Wired for intruder alarm