Apt 6, 2a Windsor Drive,
Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7FH
3 Bed Apartment
Last listed at Offers around £164,950
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Excellent second floor apartment just off the Lisburn Road
- A short walking distance to the Lisburn Road, which has an array of shops, restaurants and cafes
- Easy access to Belfast City Centre, public transport just a short walk away
- Open plan living room through to a modern fully fitted kitchen
- Contemporary shower room with white suite
- Fitted Alarm system, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating
- Private parking with allocated space
- Perfect for first time buyers and investors, early viewing highly recommended
With its own front door access, the apartment briefly comprises a bright and spacious lounge, open plan to a modern well equipped kitchen. The apartment benefits from three well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary shower room with white suite. Additional features include double glazing, gas central heating and allocated car parking space.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Stairs to..
- 4.48m x 3.58m (14' 8" x 11' 9")
Wood floor. Through to.
- 3.1m x 2.3m (10' 2" x 7' 7")
Modern shaker style kitchen with range of high and low level units, stainless steel hot point oven with 4 ring gas hob, extractor, stainless steel sink unit with tiled splashback, formica work surfaces, tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.6m x 3.3m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.6m x 2.3m (8' 6" x 7' 7")
Carpeted, enclosed gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.7m x 1.8m (12' 2" x 5' 11")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor.
- STORE (1):
- Shelved closet.
- STORE (2):
- Storage closet.
- Charter House
- £40 per month
Heading out of Belfast, pass Tates Avenue on your right, travel ahead on the Lisburn road Lower Windsor Avenue is on your right. Take second left onto Windsor Drive. The apartment building is on the corner of Lower Windsor & Windsor Drive.