- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern Direct River View Apartment
- Belfast City Centre Location
- 2 Bedrooms
- Large Open Plan River View Living Dining Area
- Modern White High Gloss Kitchen with Appliances
- Shower Room
- 2x Allocated Car Parking Spaces (1 Underground & 1 Main Car Park)
Additional InformationWith uninterrupted river views, this apartments setting can only be classed as stunning, the iconic Harland & Wolfe cranes and Belfast's Cityscape surrounding, makes for a very impressive place to call home. St Johns Wharf was built approx. 2000 and sits right on the banks of the River Lagan in Belfast City Centre, offering easy access to the motorway network, Belfast Central Train Station, Belfast City Airport, the well known and highly regarded St Georges Market and the lagan bank Towpath.
Apartment 37 is a first floor apartment, accessed via elevator or stairs and comprises an inviting entrance hall, a very impressive open plan living, dining area with large river view windows and patio doors to balcony. The open plan kitchen is fitted with high gloss units and a range of integrated appliances. There are two well proportioned bedrooms and a shower room with thermostatic shower and wash hand basin with waterfall style mixer taps.
This property benefits from not one but two car parking spaces. The current owner bought an extra space in the underground car parking area.
Lease Length: 999 years from 12th October 2000
Ground Rent: £0.05p per annum
Management Company: McGuinness Fleck
Service Charge: £1000 per annum approx.
- Communal Entrance Door to Communal Entrance Hall, Staircase / Elevator to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance Door, Solid Wooden Floor, Radiator, Storage Cupboard
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING ROOM
- 6.3m x 5.8m (20' 8" x 19' 0")
Double Glazed Windows and Patio Doors to Balcony with direct River Views, Solid Wooden Floor, Radiator, Opening onto:
- Range of Fitted White High Gloss Units and Worktops, Dual Bowl Sink Unit with Mixer Taps, Integrated Oven, 5 Ring Gas Hob, Extractor Hood, Plumbed for Washing Machine
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.4m x 3.m (14' 5" x 9' 10")
Double Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator, Built In Double Cupboard
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.3m x 2.7m (14' 1" x 8' 10")
Double Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.1m x 1.8m (6' 11" x 5' 11")
Tiled Floor, Modern White Suite comprising Low Flush WC, Wash Hand Basin with Waterfall Style Mixer Tap and Vanity Unit Under, Shower Cubicle with Thermostatic Shower, Towel Radiator
- Gated Entrance to Development, 1x Allocated Outside Car Parking Space, 1x Allocated Underground Car Parking Space
Belfast City Centre
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »