- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment In Popular & Convenient Location
- Spacious Lounge With Tiled Fireplace And Separate Kitchen With Range Of Units
- Large Bedroom / Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazed Throughout
- Large Walk-In Cupboard Off The Hallway / Communal Yard Area To The Rear
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite With Thermostatic Shower Over Bath
- Enclosed Front Garden Area With Edged Lawns / Near To Bangor Ring Road
- Available To Let Early January 2021 Part Furnished For £375 Plus Rates (Rates approx £34 Per Month)
Additional InformationThis well presented ground floor apartment is situated in a convenient location, only a short distance from local amenities as well as the Bangor Ring Road. The property is tastefully decorated throughout and offers a spacious lounge, fitted kitchen with range of units, large bedroom and a three piece white bathroom suite with thermostatic shower over the bath. The apartment further benefits from double glazing, a Phoenix Gas heating system and a communal yard area to the rear. There is also a pleasant enclosed front garden area in lawns. Available to let early January 2021 for £375 per month plus rates (of approximately £34 per month).
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door with leaded glass panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Half glazed entrance door, single panelled radiator, large walk-in cupboard off.
- 3.81m x 3.76m (12' 6" x 12' 4")
Feature tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- 3.76m x 2.46m (12' 4" x 8' 1")
Overall. Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, space for fridge and cooker, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls, double panelled radiator, cupboard off housing gas boiler unit, double glazed door to rear communal yard area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.11m x 3.58m (16' 9" x 11' 9")
Overall at widest points. Double panelled radiator, coving.
- Three piece white suite with panelled bath with thermostatic shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, single panelled radiator, part tiled walls.
- Front enclosed garden area in lawns, front gate.
Travelling out of Bangor along the Newtownards Road, take the last turn on the left before the roundabout in to Skipperstone Road. Continue along and No.81a is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »