- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Outstanding Modern Semi Detached Property
- Small Popular Development of Only 9 Houses with Excellent Convenience to Ballyholme Beach and Village
- Deceptively Spacious Living Room with Oak Flooring
- Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen, with Range of Integrated Appliances, Open Plan to Casual /Dining Family Area with French Doors onto Rear Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with Three Piece Contemporary White Suite
- Additional Downstairs WC
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Triple Glazed Windows, Guttering and Soffits
- Driveway in Tarmac with Ample Parking
- Low Maintenance Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Paved Patio Area
- Detached Garage
- Positive Input Ventilation System
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, Couples and Those Looking to Downsize
- Many Amenities Close by Including Shops, Cafes, Restaurants and Schools
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationLocated in this extremely popular residential area of only 9 houses, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive low maintenance modern semi detached property with excellent convenience to Ballyholme beach and village, as well as other amenities which include shops, cafes, restaurants, Bloomfield shopping complex, Ballyholme Primary School and Ward Park, etc.
The property itself is well presented throughout and is deceptively spacious. There is little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy. The ground floor comprises living room with oak wooden floor, superb modern fitted kitchen with hand painted Shaker style units, stone effect work surfaces and range of integrated appliances and is open plan to a casual dining/family area with French doors onto the rear garden. Upstairs there are three well proportioned bedrooms, including main bedroom with en suite shower room, and a bathroom with contemporary three piece white suite.
Outside has that all-important low maintenance aspect which includes a tarmac driveway with additional parking space created at the front and fully enclosed rear garden with paved patio area. Additional benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC triple glazed windows, guttering and soffits, downstairs WC, positive input ventilation system and detached garage.
This property will have wide ranging appeal to a host of potential purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals, couples and those looking to downsize. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest convenience so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door, double glazed inset.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Oak wooden flooring.
- 4.75m x 3.91m (15' 7" x 12' 10")
at widest points
Oak wooden flooring, storage cupboard under stairs.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE:
- 6.83m x 5.m (22' 5" x 16' 5")
at widest points
Hand painted Shaker style kitchen, stainless steel fittings, stone effect work surface, single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, integrated four ring stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel oven below, stainless steel extractor hood, stainless steel low voltage downlighters, part tiled walls, concealed Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, porcelain polished tiled floor, ample dining and living space, built-in storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear patio garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, polished porcelain tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.2m x 2.92m (10' 6" x 9' 7")
Outlook to front.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.92m (10' 0" x 9' 7")
Outlook to rear with views of Irish Sea.
utlook to rear with views of Irish Sea.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 1.98m (10' 0" x 6' 6")
Glimpses to Irish Sea.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, fully tiled splashback, telephone hand shower attachment, chrome heated towel rail, porcelain tiled floor, upstand, extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear garden, easily maintained, paved, outdoor lighting, southerly aspect.
- 5.21m x 3.3m (17' 1" x 10' 10")
Roller shutter door, light and power, work bench.
- Tarmac driveway and parking, mature shrubs and planting.
Heading along Ballymaconnell in the direction of Groomsport Road, Ballymaconnell Mews is on your left hand side just after Alanwood Park and before Carolhill.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »