- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Detached Family Home Finished To An Exceptional Standard With Terrific Countryside Views Of Approximately 4,200 Sq Ft
- Spacious Bright Reception Hall With Gallery Landing
- Superb Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Granite Worktops & Centre Island With Integrated Appliances
- Four Reception Rooms Including Fantastic Cinema Room
- Utility Room And Additional Downstairs WC
- 4 Good Sized Bedrooms - Including Master With Ensuite & Dressing Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Wood Pellet Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Pillars To Sweeping Gravel Driveway
- Gardens All Around The Property With Enclosed Paved & Decked Sitting Area
- Detached Garage / Outhouse
- Very Highest Standard Of Finish With An Array Of Outstanding Features Both Internally And Externally
- Superb Peaceful Rural Setting Yet Offering Easy Accessibility
Additional InformationThis attractive detached villa is situated on the Monree Road on a private site. It has fabulous countryside views and is just over 4, 200 Sq Ft with 4 bedrooms and 4 reception rooms.
This exceptional home offers extensive adaptable accommodation that has been finished to the very highest standard of specification both internally and externally. It is further enhanced by an array of outstanding features which ensure this home is superbly suited to cater for every aspect of modern living.
This spectacular home has so much to offer and will appeal to a wide range of prospective buyers. Only on inspection of the property could one fully appreciate it in its entirety, with early viewing a must so as not to miss out or simply take in the peaceful setting.
- Solid wooden front door leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Extractor fan.
- Storage cupboard with partially tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.96m x 4.37m (22' 10" x 14' 4")
Twin glazed doors to Reception Hall. Matching ceramic tiled floor. Twin uPVC doors to garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.23m x 3.79m (17' 2" x 12' 5")
Solid wooden floor. Feature stone fireplace with multi-fuel stove. Twin doors to Reception Hall.
- CINEMA ROOM:
- 7.07m x 6.82m (23' 2" x 22' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting. 2 sets of twin uPVC double doors leading to patio area. Stairs to:
- GAMES ROOM:
- 6.93m x 6.32m (22' 9" x 20' 9")
Low voltage spotlighting.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.16m x 4.27m (20' 3" x 14' 0")
Range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Central island unit with circular inset sink. Twin old Belfast sink units. Rangemaster. Double oven. 6 ring hob with brick surround and stone splashback. Integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BACK HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Stainless steel sink unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 4.89m x 4.29m (16' 1" x 14' 1")
Solid wooden floor.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower with rainhead attachment. Low flush WC. Twin pedestal wash hand basins with vanity units. Chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.67m x 4.35m (15' 4" x 14' 3")
Solid wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.7m x 4.38m (15' 5" x 14' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.91m x 3.7m (12' 10" x 12' 2")
Solid wooden floor.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Inset circular jacuzzi type bath. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle. Partially tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Twin concrete pillars to stone driveway with garden in lawns all around the property with a selection of plants and shrubs. Paved sitting area with wonderful views overlooking the countryside and raised timber decked sitting area.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.01m x 3.25m (16' 5" x 10' 8")
Power and light. Wood pallets. Boiler with storage tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »