62 Mountainview Gardens,
Belfast, BT14 7GW
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Last listed at Asking price £135,950
- Semi-Detached Home off Crumlin Road
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Modern Fitted Units
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Off-Street Driveway Parking to Front
- Large Enclosed Patio Garden to Rear
- Priced to Allow for a Degree of Modernisation
- walking Distance to Shops on Crumlin Road
- Public Transport Links for Belfast City Centre
- Local Primary and Secondary Schooling
- No Onward Chain / Viewing Recommended
Likely to appeal to the young family, the property is fully double glazed and benefits from gas fired central heating, although is now in need of some basic cosmetic updating and has been priced accordingly.
Give Hampton Estates a call today to arrange a private viewing at your convenience. If you would be interested in a free, no obligation valuation we would be happy to oblige.
- uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.31m (10' 12" x 10' 10")
Laminate wooden floor, glazed double doors to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.5m x 2.96m (11' 6" x 9' 9")
Laminate wooden floor.
- 3.66m x 2.19m (12' 0" x 7' 2")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated electric under bench oven, four ring ceramic hob, concealed extractor fan, space for fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine, under stairs storage cupboard housing 'Worcester' gas combi-boiler, panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Carpeted floor, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.5m x 3.04m (11' 6" x 9' 12")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.02m (11' 1" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.3m (8' 3" x 7' 7")
Built-in wardrobe, vinyl floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, quadrant shower cubicle with 'Creda' electric power shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, PVC panelled walls, vinyl floor.
- Enclosed forecourt with boundary wrought-iron railings and gate leading to off-street driveway parking.
- Paved driveway leading to rear.
- Substantial, enclosed patio garden in pavers with southerly aspect.
Mountainview Gardens is located off the Crumlin Road in Edenderry.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT14 7GW | Property For Sale in BT14 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in North Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in Crumlin Road Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Hampton Estates * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.