This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Two Storey commercial property occupying a prominent corner site fronting onto Boucher Road.
- Boucher Road is widely regarded as the most desirable retail warehouse/car showroom location in the Greater Belfast area.
- Neighbouring occupiers include: Charles Hurst, Uno Furniture, Bensons for Beds and Maplin etc.
- The building will be redeveloped to create two units of approx. 1,700 sqft and 1,300 sqft. Option may exist to combine if required.
- Formerly used as bank premises the property may be suitable for a variety of commercial uses (subject to statutory consents).
- EPC - D92
Belfast is the capital of Northern Ireland with a population extending to approximately 650,000, the 15th largest city in the UK, and a catchment population in excess of one million people within a 20 minute drive time. The city is situated approximately 104 miles north of Dublin and 75 miles south east of Derry/Londonderry.
The subject property occupies a prominent corner site on the busy Boucher Road. The Boucher Road area is widely regarded as the most desirable retail warehouse/car showroom location in the Greater Belfast area with successful retail parks to include Boucher Retail Park, Balmoral Plaza and Shane Retail Park all of whom are home to numerous household retail names.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »