54 & 56 Ballybentragh Road,
Dunadry, BT41 2HJ
5 Bed Detached House
Offers over £695,000
Offers over £695,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- No. 56 - Main family residence fully extended and renovated a number of years ago
- Two generous reception rooms to include living room with feature fireplace and staircase to first floor gallery landing
- Spacious kitchen with full range of coloured "Shaker" style units / Space for range style cooker / Open to Dining area with Patio door to rear
- Utility room with full range of Cherry wood "Shaker" style units / "Belfast" style sink unit / Hotpress with large insulated tank
- Five bedrooms arrange over two levels / Master with dressing area and ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom to first floor with free-standing roll top "slipper" style bath / Feature arched window overlooking open countryside
- No. 54 - Adjoining two bedroom Granny annex / Master with dressing area and ensuite shower room
- Spacious kitchen with informal dining area / Separate bathroom
- Former double garage currently used as a hair salon with access to first floor living area and separate luxury shower room
- Extensive site extending to a total area of circa1.3 acres / Substantial parking / Generous gardens with access to Six Mile Water which includes a building site with Reserved Matters LA03/2022/0737/RM
Fully renovated and extended a number of years ago, the property has been finished to a high standard with quality finishes throughout and a host of architectural features too numerous to list. The properties are arranged side by side and are approached via a stone laneway to substantial parking. The main residence (No. 56) comprises five well proportioned bedrooms arranged over two floors with access via two separate staircases and further boasts a stunning lounge with feature fireplace and dual aspect windows together with a superb living room with large feature fireplace and double height ceiling overlooked by a gallery landing. The spacious kitchen and dining room create a superb focal point to the home and include an adjoining generous utility room. The luxury family bathroom just off the first floor gallery landing is further complimented by a separate W/C servicing two bedrooms on the other first floor and a luxury ensuite to the master bedroom.
The adjoining "granny annex" (No. 54) provides exceptional additional accommodation by way of two reception rooms, kitchen with informal dining and two spacious bedroom to include the master bedroom with a dressing room and large ensuite. It should be noted that No. 54 is the donor property for the Reserved Matters Planning Permission that exists in the garden should anyone wish to pursue this avenue.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the extent of this unique opportunity on the banks of the Six Mile Water.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood French doors to:
- ENTRANCE FOYER
- Fully tiled floor through open square archway to:
- ENTRANCE HALL 2.74m x 2.67m (9' x 8'9)
- Double radiator. Vaulted ceiling with "Velux" double glazed roof light. Fully tiled floor through open archway to:
- INNER HALL 3.84m x 1.85m (12'7 x 6'1)
- Double radiator. Stair case 1 to first floor.
- LOUNGE 6.40m x 5.49m (21' x 18')
- Feature stone fire place with "Inglenook" style recess and feature solid fuel glass fronted stove and large slate hearth. Low voltage door lights. Wood laminate floor. Two sets of PVC double glazed French doors complete with plantation style shutters. Two double radiators.
- LIVING ROOM 5.21m x 5.00m (17'1 x 16'5)
- Feature fireplace with large mantle and slate hearth. Solid wood floor. Double radiators. Deep window recess with window seats. Brick wall to stair way. Exposed steel beams with double height vaulted ceiling to gallery landing. Stair case 2 to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. PVC double glazed French doors to front.
- KITCHEN 5.84m x 3.40m (19'2 x 11'2)
- Full range of coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with long chrome handles and contrasting polished granite work surfaces. Glazed display cabinets. Space for range style cooker with wide stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Twin larder units with slide out chrome baskets. Space for American style fridge freezer. Deep window revel with window seat. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor through to:
- DINING 5.41m x 2.84m (17'9 x 9'4)
- Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Large format PVC double glazed sliding patio door to rear court year. Double radiator.
- UTILITY 3.00m x 2.77m (9'10 x 9'1)
- Full range of Cherrywood "Shaker" style high and low level units with long chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Inset "Belfast" sink unit with antique style polished chrome mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Space for fridge freeze. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Hot press with large insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- MASTER SUITE
- DRESSING AREA 2.95m x 1.85m (9'8 x 6'1)
- Solid wood floor. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Open to:
- BEDROOM 1 4.88m x 3.38m (16' x 11'1)
- to include built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Solid wood floor. Access to under stair storage. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE 1.96m x 1.88m (6'5 x 6'2)
- Modern white suite comprising Victorian style low flush W/C with wall mounted cistern and exposed polished chrome pipework. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with fixed drench head shower and thermostatic unit. Sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 / STUDY 2.87m x 2.54m (9'5 x 8'4)
- High level TV point. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- "Velux" double glazed roof light.
- BEDROOM 3 5.49m x 3.10m (18' x 10'2)
- plus open under eaves area for storage. Two "Velux" double glazed roof lights. Feature arched gable end window. Low voltage downlights. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.30m x 2.79m (10'10 x 9'2)
- Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Wood lamiante floor. Half wood panelled walls. Feature arched window with superb views.
- SEPERATE W/C
- Modern white suite comprising concealed flush low flush W/C and feature wash hand basin resting on "Wenga" wood stand with feature mixer taps. Part tiled walls to rear. Fully tiled floor. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- FROM LIVING ROOM
- FIRST GALLERY LANDING
- Walk around gallery landing with solid wood floor. Two double glazed "Velux" roof lights. Feature window. Wall light point.
- BEDROOM 5 5.99m x 3.51m (19'8 x 11'6)
- Double glazed "Velux" roof light. PVC double glazed window to juliet balcony. Low voltage down lights. Exposed beam to ceiling. Two double radiators.
- BATHROOM 2.95m x 2.64m (9'8 x 8'8)
- Modern white Victorian style suite comprising free standing "slipper" bath with feature antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Metro style fully tiled walls. Feature arched window and "Velux" double glazed roof light. Floor tiling with contrasting smooth pebble borders. Double radiator.
- Shared stone drive way to substantial parking for 6 plus cars. Low level brick wall with wrought iron railing and matching gate to lower level tegula brick patio area. Black stenciled concrete. Pillars with lights, path at front and raised and paved patio.
Fully enclosed court yard to rear in stenciled black concrete. Low level reclaimed brick wall. Feature brick arch and low level wall to large side garden in lawn. 5Ft. wall to rear. Attached gas boiler house. Outside tap and light. Open access to extensive garden to side with access to the Six Mile Water. Superb views over rural countryside.
- GRANNY ANNEX / No. 54
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Double entrance doors with glazed insets.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 1 6.27m x 3.53m (20'7 x 11'7 )
- (max) Open fire with raised polished granite hearth. Solid wood floor. Double radiator. Step up to raised area with solid wood floor. Single radiator. Dual aspect windows. Access to;
- LIVING ROOM 2 5.49m x 2.84m (18' x 9'4 )
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator. Access to Dressing Room for Bedroom 1.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.95m x 2.67m (16'3 x 8'9)
- Full range of high and low level units. Sink unit. Integrated four ring hob with low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Full wall of white contemporary style wardrobes with overhang and inset low voltage downlights. Open to;
- BEDROOM 1 10.06m x 5.28m (33' x 17'4)
- Full range of white contemporary style wardrobes with overhang and inset low voltage downlights. Wood laminate floor. Two double radiators.
- Modern white four piece suite comprising push button low flush W/C, bidet and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with glazed screen. Fully tiled walls with decorative insets and border. Fully tiled floor. Access to loft. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 3.18m x 2.67m (10'5 x 8'9)
- White suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush W/C and wash hand basin.
- Stenciled black concrete and tegula brick patio area to front. Access via reclaimed brick archway to side for additional concrete parking area. Open to rear with low level perimeter walls. Paved patio. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed and paved rear patio area. Open aspect to rear with views over coutryside.
- FORMER GARAGE / HAIR SALON
- Eight panel gable side door to;
- GROUND FLOOR SALON AREA 6.73m x 6.50m (22'1 x 21'4)
- (max) Incorporating a kitchen area with contemporary style units and space for range style cooker. Staircase to First Floor. Access to understair storage. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. Two sets of mostly glazed French doors with matching sidelights to front.
- FIRST FLOOR 6.83m x 3.71m (22'5 x 12'2)
- LIVING / BEDROOM 6.83m x 3.71m
- Wood laminate floor. Three double glazed rooflights and a gable end window.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising a push button low flush W/C, feature wash hand basin and "Chinese slate" fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with curved screen and thermostatic shower unit. Fully tiled floor and matching partly tiled walls.
- Spacious outdoor stoned and flagged patio area with timber pergola over to front of salon. Access to;
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Roller shutter door.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
- PLANNING PERMISSION
- Please note, planning permission exists in the form of "Reserved Matters" under Application No. LA03/2022/0737/RM for the potential construction of a modern detached two storey property in an area of the property closer to the Six Mile Water. In order to action this planning permission it would require the demolition of No. 56 (Granny Annex). The purchase price is for the entire property as a whole and any successful purchaser has the right to follow through with this planning if so desired.