CPS are proud to welcome Daly’s Bar to the open commercial market. This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a traditional, family owned bar, well-established in the busy and vibrant town of Aughnacloy which sees heavy footfall. The bar situated on the main strip of Aughnacloy town which is within a short 10-15 minute drive from the Monaghan Town and Armagh City and is a popular destination for people from the neighbouring town of Caledon. To arrange a private viewing or to seek more information about the premises please contact CPS Property on (028) 3752 8888.
- Central location within a busy Co Tyrone town
- Indoor/ Outdoor Seating & Entertainment Areas
- Fully equipped with a range of memorabilia and top class decor
- Multi fuel stove in the corner of the main bar
- Tastefully refitted recently to provide relaxing and attractive accommodation
- Recently refurbished in 2021
- Well established roots and regular returning customers
- Popular destination for parties and events.
- Potential for providing catering and food services.
- Article 5 (1) (a) liquor licence with the sale of the premise.
- Inventory of fixtures and fittings available with the sale of the property.
Fully fitted bar with a mixed variety of memorabilia, pictures and objects of interest. There is a multi-fuel stove in the corner of the bar which gives off a cosy and snug vibe which would be ideal for the cold winter nights.
The rear lounge of this bar is an open plan style with plenty of sitting for customers to enjoy their experience. There is fixed style raised benching sitting along the side of the lounge with tables and chairs around the lounge and it can up to approximately 80 patrons.
This spacious beer garden has many impressive features and would be the ideal destination to enjoy during the warm summer days. It has covering overhead with plenty of seating and tables available as well as some couch style seats for comfort. The beer garden has fitted walls and has pictures and murals some featuring the town and locals from years back. There is also overhead TV screens fitted to enjoy sporting events etc. while being seated in the beer garden.
There is a full range of ancillary accommodation which includes store room for beers and other alcoholic beverages, toilets, rear yard etc. The bar services are fitted with a number of appliances to include dishwashers, stainless steel sinks, and coolers also in addition there is a washup and food preparation/server area with sinks and a wash up area as well as extractors fans and other equipment which could be used for an enhanced food service.
On the first floor of this commercial property is a separate suite which has its own access and would be an ideal location to host parties and events due to its seclusion and privacy to the rest of the bar.