- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- C. 792 sq ft with the potential for additional first floor accommodation.
- Other occupiers in the vicinity of the subject premises include Arcadia Delicatessan, Max Mara, Starbucks, Arizona Coffee, etc.
- The premises were previously occupied by a Newsagents however could be fitted out for a variety of uses, subject to any necessary statutory consents being obtained.
- Located on one of Belfast's main arterial routes enjoying a high level of passing vehicular traffic.
- EPC Rating to be confirmed.
Highly prominent corner unit occupying one of the most prestigious locations on the Lisburn Road, at its junction with Lancefield Road.
A corner unit with the benefit of a return frontage situated within a small parade of retail units bounded by Lancefield Road and Osborne Drive.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Are you renting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »