- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached House
- 6 Bedrooms, 3 Reception Rooms
- With in a few minutes walking distance to West Strand beach
- Oil fired heating (Ground Floor only)
- Part double glazed and part single glazed windows
- Prestigious location fronting the main Coleraine Road
- Offers many of its original features and charm
- Convenient to Portrush town centre and local Primary schools
- Entrance Porch:
- With part tiled floor, pine sheeted ceiling, wired for wall light, Mahogany glass panel door and glass side panels to:
- Reception Hall:
- With feature cornice, plate rack, wired for wall lights.
- Shower Room:
- Comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with mains shower fitting, w.c., wash hand basin set in vanity unit, wall mounted heater, shaver point, wired for wall light, tiled floor and filly tiled walls.
- 8.53m x 4.03m (28' 0" x 13' 3")
(Max into bay window) with tiled fireplace and hearth, bay window, feature cornice, wired for wall lights, feature recess display area, glass panel doors from hallway and to dining room.
- Family Room:
- 4.2m x 3.8m (13' 9" x 12' 6")
(Max) with tiled fireplace, marble hearth, mahogany mantle, feature cornice, wired for wall light, glass panel door to:
- 4.83m x 3.92m (15' 10" x 12' 10")
with eye and low level units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, Stanley range, extractor fan, plumbed for automatic washing machine, telephone point, fully tiled on three walls, woodgrain uPVC rear door, archway to:
- Dining Room:
- 3.92m x 3.84m (12' 10" x 12' 7")
with glass panel door to lounge, wired for wall light.
- Inner Hallway:
- With part panelled walls, telephone point, wired for wall light, understairs storage, glass panel door to:
- FIRST FLOOR
- With part panelled walls and hotpress.
- Bedroom (1):
- 4.6m x 4.03m (15' 1" x 13' 3")
(into bay window) with tiled fireplace, picture rail, wash hand basin set in vanity unit.
- Bedroom (2):
- 4.2m x 3.8m (13' 9" x 12' 6")
(into bay window) with tiled fireplace, picture rail, telephone point, wash hand basin set in vanity unit.
- Bedroom (3):
- 3.9m x 2.7m (12' 10" x 8' 10")
with picture rail, wash hand basin set in vanity unit.
- Comprising wash hand basin, corner bath, PVC panelled shower cubicle with mains shower fitting, wired for wall light, heated towel rail, woodgrain uPVC double glazed window.
- Separate w.c.:
- With w.c. and fully tiled walls.
- SECOND FLOOR
- With part panelled walls, access to roof space, storage cupboard, woodgrain uPVC double glazed window.
- Bedroom (4):
- 3.34m x 2.8m (10' 11" x 9' 2")
(plus Dormer window) with wash hand basin set in vanity unit.
- Bedroom (5):
- 4.m x 3.08m (13' 1" x 10' 1")
with wash hand basin set in vanity unit.
- Bedroom (6):
- 4.78m x 2.47m (15' 8" x 8' 1")
(Max) with Velux window
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Garden laid in lawn to front enclosed by small wall, and boarded with screened beds with trees, plants and shrubs.
Tarmac driveway to front and side with parking area.
Outside light to front and rear.
Garden laid in lawn to rear, enclosed by fencing with gate to side, trees, plants, and shrubs to rear, paved patio area, water tap, PVC oil tank.
- Garage / Store Area:
- 12.81m x 2.56m (42' 0" x 8' 5")
with roller and pedestrian doors, power and light
On approaching Portrush along the Coleraine Road, Number 35 is situated on the right hand side as you near the Metropole roundabout.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »