Antrim, BT41 4BH
4 Bed End Townhouse
Offers over £179,950
Contact the Agent
Country Estates (Antrim)
Offers over £179,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Original front door to entrance foyer with glazed door to entrance hall beyond.
- Dining room with original quarry tiled floor and feature cast iron corner fireplace
- Living room with feature corniced ceiling
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of contemporary style high and low level units / Polished granite worktop / Integrated double oven, hob, dishwasher and washing machine / Stunning views
- landing with access to large Bathroom with antique style suite to include roll top "ball & claw" bath and high flush W/C
- Full first floor landing / Staircase to second floor
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Both with built-in wardrobes with sliding doors
- Second floor landing with access to two well proportioned "attic" bedrooms
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / New roof covering
- Concrete steps from kitchen to lower ground floor / Access to large basement 25'6 x 12'1 (max) and separate utility basement and adjoining store / Pavier brick yard area with access to timber decked p
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Original hardwood entrance door with leaded and stained glass inset and over light to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Decorative tiled flooring. Mostly glazed door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Traditional "Old School" style radiator. Decorative tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand railing.
- DINING ROOM 4.04m x 3.12m (13'3 x 10'3)
- Open fire with ornate cast iron surround and slate tiled hearth. Original quarry tiled floor. Double radiator. Brick arch way to;
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C. Fully tiled walls.
- LIVINGROOM 4.06m x 3.07m (13'4 x 10'1)
- Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA; 6.71m x 2.13m (22' x 7' )
- Full range of contemporary style high gloss mixed aubergine and white high and low level units with long chrome handles and complimentary gold/ aubergine polished granite worktop and matching upstands. Inset 1 1/4 bowl black sink unit with feature mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring 'Halogen' hob with stainless steel over head extractor fan. Low level double 'Neff' oven. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Dual aspect windows with stunning views over the Six Mile Water. Low voltage down lights. Fully tilled floor. Double radiator. Original door with glazed inset to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR SPACIOUS HALF LANDING
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 4.29m x 2.16m (14'1 x 7'1)
- Antique style suite comprising roll tap "ball & claw" foot bath with off-set taps and shower attachment. High flush W/C with polished chrome pipework and ornate brackets. Viictorian style sink unit set in black Oynx vanity work top with storage below. PVC panelled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer shower and sliding cubicle door. Half tiled "metro" style walls and matching border. Fully tiled floor. Traditional "Old School" style radiator. Dual aspect windows.
- FULL LANDING
- Wood laminate floor. Storage cupboard. Former Hot-press with gas fired boiler. Staircase to second floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.24m x 4.09m (13'11 x 13'5 )
- Into full wall of built-in wardrobes with part mirrored doors. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m x 2.36m (13' x 7'9)
- Into built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. Double radiator.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Storage cupboard. View over river.
- BEDROOM 3 4.42m x 4.17m (14'6 x 13'8)
- (MAX) Into eaves. "Velux" double glazed rooflight. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.61m x 2.41m (11'10 x 7'11)
- (max) into eaves. Wood laminate floor. "Velux" double glazed rooflight.
- Communal on street parking to front. Concrete steps down from kitchen to rear accessing lower ground floor tier finished in pavier brick. Access to timber decked patio to rear with low level walling and stunning views overlooking the Six Mile Water.
- BASEMENT 7.77m x 3.68m (25'6 x 12'1)
- (max) Hexagonal flagged floor. Power and light.
- UTILITY BASEMENT 5.11m x 1.78m (16'9 x 5'10)
- Full range of beech effect low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Attached shed to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT41 4BH | Property For Sale in BT41 | Property For Sale in Antrim Area | Property For Sale in Antrim Town Centre | Property For Sale in Antrim | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Country Estates (Antrim) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.