- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
200 Sow Birth to Bacon Unit
Large site with further investment could facilitate up to 750 sows birth to weaner
& approximately 10 acres of farmland
(can be sold with or without stock)
The sale includes:
- Farrowing house with 5 rooms, 8 farrowing places per room, water heated pads.
- Computer control fan ventilation.
- Weaner house 1st & 2nd stage combined for approximately 1000 weaners with computer control fan ventilation system and water heating system.
- Fattening houses 3no fully slatted for approximately 1000 pigs natural ventilation.
- Purpose built slatted walk ways to stress free loading ramp area.
- Dry sow housing for over 300 sowsGilt/Dry sow for approximately 100 gilts/Sows
- Open access cubicle house for 80 sows, potential to hold 200 sows.
- Partly constructed 2 room farrowing house, 32 farrowing places per room.
- Biosecure Site office, meeting room, changing area, shower and Kitchen/canteen.
- 3 Permastore slurry silos. Approx 750,000 gallons storage.
- Gravity pipe network.
- Further range of useful houses that can be converted to needs.
- Bio secure site with low disease status.
- 3 phase electric.
- Bore hole water.
- CCTV & internet.
- 2 wood pellet burners.
For full particulars and appointments to view contact the agent
to whom all offers should be made immediately
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »