- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive First Floor Apartment
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Two Bedrooms (Master With En-Suite Shower Room)
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bright Open Plan Lounge/Dining Space
- Modern Bathroom With White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Excellent Transport Links to Belfast
- Generous Communal Car Parking
- Close to Ulster Hospital
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented first floor apartment could not be more conveniently located with excellent local shopping facilities (Asda) and immediate access to the new Glider bus service both being within minutes walk.
The property offers deceptively spacious internal accommodation which comprises a bright lounge with bay window, attractive kitchen with dining area, 2 good sized bedrooms (master with en suite) and a contemporary white modern bathroom.
Early viewing is strongly advised.
- Communal front door to, communal hallway, stairs and lift.
- Solid wood front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminated timber floor, low voltage spotlights, double panelled radiator, wall mounted video intercom.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.2m x 3.87m (13' 9" x 12' 8")
Two double panelled radiators
- 4.12m x 2.75m (13' 6" x 9' 0")
Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, double panelled radiator, partially tiled walls, range of high and low level kitchen units with solid wood doors, wooden work top, 'Frankie' one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated 'Hotpoint' four ring gas hob, integrated electric oven, cupboard containing 'Baxi' gas boiler and plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.32m x 3.21m (10' 11" x 10' 6")
Double panelled radator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, double panelled radiator, extractor fan, white suite comprising low flush wall hung toilet, vanity unit with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.22m x 2.37m (10' 7" x 7' 9")
Double panelled radiator.
- 2.28m x 1.77m (7' 6" x 5' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, single panelled radiator, white suite comprising low flush toilet, vanity unit with mixer taps, panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower and screen over.
Off Robbs Road, Dundonald.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »