21 Mill Brae,
Waringsford, Dromore, BT25 2QJ
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Highest download speed: 80 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 20 Mbps
Only a short commute to surrounding towns and cities with all amenities including schools, shops and much more this property is sure to be of particular interest to first time buyers and those seeking out of town living with all the convenience to amenities within an easy commute.
Accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, stairs to first floor landing, 3 Bedrooms (master with en-suite) and Bathroom.
Outside; Paved driveway to front, side gate entry, paved patio and well maintained lawn to rear bordered by fence affording good privacy with open aspect beyond. Oil tank. Outside lighting.
PVC double glazed windows.
Oil fired central heating.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Location; Off Tullinisky Road.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Front door with double glazed insets. Double panel radiator.
- 4.72m x 3.86m (15' 6" x 12' 8")
Open fire with tiled hearth and surround. Double panel radiator. Under stairs storage.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.88m x 3.84m (16' 0" x 12' 7")
High and low level fitted units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Vinyl tile effect flooring. Part tiled walls. Door to rear.
- Stairs to first floor landing.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 2.92m (12' 6" x 9' 7")
Double panel radiator.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps. Tiled splashback. Shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Extractor fan. Vinyl wood effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 2.92m (12' 8" x 9' 7")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 1.83m (9' 3" x 6' 0")
Single panel radiator.
- 2.72m x 1.83m (8' 11" x 6' 0")
White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps. Panelled bath with hot and cold taps. Vinyl wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator. Extractor fan.
- Paved driveway to front, side gate entry, paved patio and well maintained lawn to rear bordered by fence affording good privacy with open aspect beyond. Oil tank, water tap, outside lighting.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither Bill McCann Estate Agency, nor any person in its employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Bill McCann Estate Agency has not tested any equipment, apparatus, fittings or services and cannot verify that these are in working order.
- Disclaimer: Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property to determine its suitability for your space requirements.
Off Tullinisky Road.
Click here to view the 3D tour