- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Corner Site
- Off Street Parking
- 3 generous bedrooms
- uPVC Double glazing windows and doors
- Private rear garden
Additional InformationAn excellent opportunity to own a beautiful 3 Bed semi-detached property in the ever popular Church Meadow development.
Located in a sought after residential area this home is convenient to Lisnagelvin Shopping Centre, Altnagelvin Hospital, Crescent Link Retail Park, schools, churches and bus route in addition main routes to and from the City.
This property is Ideal for the investor or first-time buyer.
- Entrance Hall 1.4 x 1.56 (4'7" x 5'1")
- Laminate floor leading to staircase and living area.
- Living Room 4.45 x 4.25 (14'7" x 13'11")
- Laminate flooring throughout with open fireplace including under stairs storage. Double doors leading to dining area
- Kitchen / Dining 5.2 x 3.55 (17'0" x 11'7")
- Dark laminate flooring throughout. High and low level units, with stainless steel sink, integrated oven & hob with tiled splashback. Rear double patio doors providing access to back garden.
- Bathroom 2.3 x 2.55 (7'6" x 8'4")
- Bathroom suite including bath with electric shower with full height tiling to bath area. Low flush toilet and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1 3.6 x 3 (11'9" x 9'10")
- Rear facing, carpeted throughout.
- Bedroom2 4.55 x 3 (14'11" x 9'10")
- Front facing, carpeted throughout.
- Bedroom 3 3.0 x 2.05 (9'10" x 6'8")
- Front facing, carpeted throughout.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »