104 Clonard Gardens,
Belfast, BT13 2RJ
3 Bed Townhouse
Last listed at Asking price £134,950
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Three Story Townhouse
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen open onto Dining Area
- Modern White Fitted Kitchen
- Three Excellent Bedrooms
- Integral Garage
- Gas Heating & Double Glazing
- Sizable Enclosed Rear Yard
The property itself comprises of a front porch leading into the ground floor reception room, a hallway leading to a kitchen/dining room. Upstairs on the first floor is another spacious reception room, a good size bedroom with a newly installed bathroom suite. On the third floor there are another two good size bedrooms and a storage cupboard on the landing. The house has double glazing timber framed windows throughout and gas fired Central Heating.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance Hall leading to the living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 2.995m x 3.907m (9' 10" x 12' 10")
Gray Carpet. Bay timber frame double glazed windows.
- 3.039m x 1.14m (9' 12" x 3' 9")
Gray carpeted with under stair storage.
- 2.643m x 4.445m (8' 8" x 14' 7")
White fitted kitchen with white cooker and chrome extractor fan. White high gloss brick style tiles and laminate flooring leading to dining area.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.455m x 5.75m (14' 7" x 18' 10")
Large living area with fireplace and white cornice on the ceiling. Grey carpet with two timber frame double glazed windows.
- 1.534m x 5.343m (5' 0" x 17' 6")
White bathroom suite with shower over bath. Fully tiled walls and laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.188m x 4.491m (17' 0" x 14' 9")
Spacious bedroom with grey laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.826m x 3.195m (9' 3" x 10' 6")
Spacious bedroom with laminate flooring and sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.294m x 2.391m (14' 1" x 7' 10")
Spacious bedroom with laminate flooring.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Clonard Gardens off Springfield Road and Falls Road, West Belfast