102a Connor Road,
Parkgate, Ballyclare, BT39 0DS
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Offers over £198,950
Contact the Agent
Country Estates (Ballyclare)
Offers over £198,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Superb Semi Detached Barn Conversion
- 3 Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living/ Kitchen/ Dining Layout
- Luxury Modern Fitted Kitchen in Matt Grey Finish
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating/ Rewired
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Composite External doors
- Extensive Parking Forecourt
- Highly Regarded Rural Location
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
This superb barn conversion boasts a spacious living layout over two floors extending to circa 1400 sq ft. With three first floor bedrooms, luxurious family bathroom and an impressive open plan living/ kitchen/ dining layout on the ground floor with a luxurious contemporary fitted kitchen in a matt grey finish. This home is perfect for the purchaser searching for a home with character and charm seldom found in modern homes and is perfectly positioned within a highly sought after unspoilt rural location just two miles outside Parkgate Village.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Composite front door into:-
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE WITH DINING ASPECT 8.18 x 3.63 (26'10" x 11'10")
- At widest points. Inglenook fireplace with multi fuel stove and slate hearth. Quality laminate plank flooring. Open plan into:-
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.02m x 3.17m (19'9" x 10'4")
- At widest points. Modern recently installed fitted Kitchen equipped with a comprehensive range of high & low level matt grey coloured units with contrasting work surfaces and matching breakfast bar style return for casual dining. Co-ordinating 'Franke' one and half sink unit with flexable swan neck tap. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob and 'Klarstein' extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine. Complementary wall tiling. Tiled floor.
- REAR HALL
- Stairwell to first floor. Tiled floor. Composite door to yard.
- CLOAKROOM WITH W.C
- Comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and button flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 4.11m x 3.71m (13'6" x 12'2")
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising walk in shower enclosure and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Tiled floor. Feature towel radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 4.57m (11'9" x 15'0")
- BEDROOM 3 3.00m x 3.35m (9'10" x 11'0")
- Laminate flooring. Built-in storage cupboard.
- MODERN DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath with telephone shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and button flush w.c. Charcoal grey Mosaic style tiled floor. Feature painted panelled walls with tiled splashback.
- Located approximately 2 miles outside of Parkgate Village on the Connor Road.
Driveway accessing spacious parking forecourt. sitable for a variety of vehicles.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing