10 Knocklofty Park,
Belmont, Belfast, BT4 3NA
4 Bed Detached Villa
Offers over £560,000
Offers over £560,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Double-fronted detached family home in highly desirable tree lined park
- Living room with dual aspect and wood burning stove
- Drawing room with feature fireplace
- Impressive kitchen/living/dining area with access to rear garden
- Four bedrooms, principle with ensuite
- Luxury family bathroom with separate shower
- Gas central heating/Double Glazing
- Good-sized gardens to front and rear
- Generous tarmac driveway parking area
- Close to excellent local schools for all ages
- Walking distance to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages
Some of the province's leading schools for all ages are in the vicinity whilst all the shops, amenities and eateries that Ballyhackamore and Belmont have to offer are within a short stroll.
Recent sales in this superb location have proved to be very popular so we would recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity.
- Bespoke hardwood front door with glazed side light to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak herringbone laminate floor, storage under stairs.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, part wood panelled walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.82m x 3.43m (19' 1" x 11' 3")
(into square bay window). Oak herringbone laminate floor, cast iron wood burning stove with slate hearth, dual aspect windows, low voltage spotlights.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.45m (15' 9" x 11' 4")
Dual aspect windows, timber surround fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, open fire, mature outlook to front.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 5.74m x 5.41m (18' 10" x 17' 9")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, granite worktops, built-in high level Zanussi double oven, integrated fridge and freezer, breakfast island with granite worktops, four ring ceramic induction hob, single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, built-in breakfast bar opening to ample living and dining space with beautiful mature outlook to rear garden, dual aspect windows, floor to ceiling radiator, porcelain tiled floor, double glazed hardwood double doors to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder with light and gas fired boiler. Utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.6m x 3.45m (15' 1" x 11' 4")
(at widest points).
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, built-in shower cubicle with tiled splash back, built-in chrome shower unit, porcelain tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 3.81m (13' 1" x 12' 6")
Outlook to rear garden, low voltage spotlights, part wood panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.77m (11' 3" x 9' 1")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.45m x 1.96m (11' 4" x 6' 5")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with chrome mixer tap and built-in cabinet below, bath with chrome mixer tap, built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, tiled splash back, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking. Front garden laid in lawn with boundary hedging. Rear garden laid in lawn, extensive paved patio area, mature trees and shrubs, excellent degree of privacy.
Coming out of Belmont Village, turn right after Strathearn School into Pirrie Road. Road becomes Kineder Crescent. Take a right at junction and number 10 is on the right hand side just before Wandsworth Road.