- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationFOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
WYNDBERG, STRAFFAN ROAD, KILL, CO. KILDARE. W91 T2V9.
Virtual Tour: https://team-lorraine-mulligan.vr-360-tour.com/e/wRABeSIYDXk/e
Online bidding: https://homebid.ie/searchproperties/wyndberg-straffan-road
Award winning International REMAX Agent, Team Lorraine Mulligan of RE/MAX Results welcomes you to this simply beautiful and very unique 4-bedroom period style residence with a stunning show home interior as well as breath taking fixtures and fittings to delight this properties new discerning buyer. On the periphery of Kill village, this property boasts a splendid interior with luxuriously rooms that are both pleasant, bright and spacious. This home has been beautifully remodelled and enjoys a modern kitchen and newly refurbished bathrooms. No money needs to be spent on this opulent property. `Wyndberg` can be found in pristine condition. This home enjoys a sun-drenched maintenance free back garden that is private and a sun trap. The front of `Wyndberg` is approached with a gate and a rustic style gravel driveway. This is countryside living at its very finest.
The downstairs accommodation consists of a gorgeous modern designer fitted kitchen with extended and ample wall and storage units, with granite work tops, integrated Neff appliances in working order. Just off the kitchen is a very pleasant open plan living and dining room with a `Stanley` cooker as well as French double doors leading to the garden area. Downstairs there is also a hallway with walk-in cloakroom and understairs storage, a cosy sitting room with a wood burning stove, two bedrooms with one of the bedrooms being ensuite as well as a tasteful bathroom. The upstairs accommodations consist of a shower room and two beautifully presented bedrooms.
This is a very highly sought-after area to live. This impressive property is a few minutes` drive to the M7 motorway and walking distance from the village of Kill, with all amenities including; school, supermarket, pharmacy, cafés, church, pubs and restaurants. `Wyndberg` is also minutes` drive away from the K Club in Straffan, the bustling town of Naas, Palmerstown House, Johnstown Garden Centre, Rathcoole, City West as well as a host of other excellent local amenities. This special home enjoys such a pivotal and convenient location. Living here is just fantastic!
VIEWINGS ARE SURE TO BE STRONG
PLEASE EMAIL US NOW TO ORGANIZE A VIEWING at [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS OUR COMPANY POLICY THAT ALL VIEWERS MUST HAVE PROOF OF FUNDING.
Kitchen - 17'1" (5.21m) x 9'11" (3.02m)
Recessed lighting, smoke alarm, back door leading to garden area, designer solid oak fitted kitchen with wall and base units, wall tiles, blinds, granite worktops, oven, four plate electric cob, integrated dishwasher integrated fridge freezer, all Neff electrical appliances, cabinet lights, counter lights, down-lighters.
Utility - 3'11" (1.19m) x 3'8" (1.12m)
Blind, stainless steel sink, fitted units, wall tiles, slate flooring.
DINING/LIVING ROOM - 17'4" (5.28m) x 15'2" (4.62m)
`Velux` window for extra light, light fitting, wall light, `Stanley Rayburn` cooker, curtains (except the yellow curtains in the living room), blinds, radiator cover, slate flooring.
Sitting Room - 14'10" (4.52m) x 14'0" (4.27m)
Light fitting, curtains, cream feature fireplace, wood-burning stove, radiator cover, window seat, carpet, TV point.
Hallway - 11'6" (3.51m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Bright entrance hall, recessed lights, fuse box, new carpet on stairwell, downstairs storage, radiator cover, curtains.
Bedroom 1 - 18'1" (5.51m) x 10'11" (3.33m)
Light fitting, curtains, radiator cover, carpet.
Ensuite - 7'9" (2.36m) x 3'8" (1.12m)
Light fitting, extractor fan, mirror, W.C., W.H.B with a vanity unit WHB, heated towel rail, floor to ceiling tiling, electric `Triton T90si` shower.
Bedroom 2 - 16'8" (5.08m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
Light fitting, blind, radiator cover, carpet.
Bedroom 3 - 16'8" (5.08m) x 8'11" (2.72m)
Recessed lighting blind, radiator cover, carpet.
Bedroom 4 - 11'10" (3.61m) x 6'4" (1.93m)
Light fitting, radiator cover, curtains carpet.
Shower Room - 8'10" (2.69m) x 5'7" (1.7m)
Recess lighting, extractor fan, Floor to ceiling tiling, mirror, W.C. W.H.B., vanity unit, shower glass shower door. Triton T90i electric shower.
Bathroom - 7'7" (2.31m) x 4'11" (1.5m)
Recessed lighting, floor to ceiling tiles, W.C., W.H.B., vanity unit, heated towel rail, mirror, bath, shower over bath.
Recessed lights, carpet.
• All curtains (except the yellow curtains in the living room) & carpets included in the sale
• All blinds included in sale
• All light fittings included in sale
• Property wired for an alarm
• Upgraded solid oak kitchen
• Granite work tops
• Original slate flooring in the kitchen, utility and dining area
• Unique Period residence originally built in the nineteenth century with sympathetic extensions to the sides and recently completely refurbished creating a highly functional layout with excellent finishes. Bright dual aspect rooms throughout.
• LIVING DINING ROOM, with new south facing French door to patio, Stanley oil fired range for cooking, heating and hot water, 13` vaulted ceiling featuring a large Velux window.
• SITTING ROOM; Dual aspect with cream marble fire place with insert solid fuel stove, ceiling coving, window seat
• KITCHEN South and west facing windows, Solid oak units painted grey with matching utility off, black granite worktop, all Neff appliances, cabinet lights, counter lights, down-lighters. Utility room off the kitchen with 1 ½ bowl sink and storage cupboards
• Original natural slate tiled flooring in kitchen, utility and living room
• Chrome fittings throughout; all electrical fittings, curtain poles, door locks & handles
• BEDROOMS; Two doubles/twins upstairs, one double ensuite and one single bedroom/office downstairs.
• Double glazing and full length curtains throughout
• Stairs & landing, bedrooms and sitting rooms carpeted throughout
• Bright entrance hall, main bathroom, stairs with oak rail and storage room underneath.
• BATHROOMS; all fully tiled with chrome heated towel rails, white vanity units and lighted mirrors
• Traditional style front porch with slate canopy, quarry tiles. Rationale front door.
• Radiator cabinets throughout
• Upgraded sanitary ware
• Freshly painted
• New carpets
• Turn key show home condition
• PVC double glazed windows
• Outside tap
• Outside light
• Fully Landscaped Gardens all around, low maintenance
• Beautiful Mature trees; Silver Birch, laurel, Cherry, Palm, Cordaline
• Granite kerbing and sandstone paving frames the front of the house
• Cobble lock to the side and area with south /west facing sunny seating areas
• Ample space for outdoor dining / BBQ
• Landscaped wooded area with seating to the far side
• Alpine Rockery and gravel flowerbed to the rear
• 8`x10` garden shed and outside tap
• Pebble Driveway with lots of space for parking a number of cars
• Limestone path to the side
• Wired for electric gate and intercom
• On mains water and mains sewerage.
• Ample space to add a garage or conservatory.
• Front gate
C. 1,518 sqft / C.141 sqm
HOW OLD IS PROPERTY
19th Century with later extensions and recently modernised
BACK GARDEN ORIENTATION
West facing back garden
Mains water and mains sewerage
Oil fired central heating & solid fuel stove (boiler/cooker serviced and certified and the oil tank certified by a registered boiler engineer).
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
BER No.: 112296694
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »