- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Doors And Windows
- uPVC Facia, Soffits And Downpipes
- 4 Bedrooms, 4 Reception Rooms or 5 Bedrooms, 3 Reception Rooms
- Burglar Alarm
- Very Popular Residential Area
- Detached Garage
- Excellent Order Throughout
Additional InformationA fabulous five bedroom detached residence situated in an exclusive park ideally located just off the Castleroe Road and within walking distance to the River Bann and Somerset Forest. Constructed circa early 1990's, the property was finished off to a high standard and specification offering a combination of a sense of grandeur with family comfort. The abundance of accommodation offers a well laid out and spacious interior throughout. The property itself is situated within very close proximity to the Riverside Regional shopping complex and offers easy access to the ring roads to those wishing to commute to Belfast or Londonderry. There is also an excellent choice of schools on this side of the River Bann. All in all a magnificent house with early internal inspection highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With spacious hallway, walk in cloaks cupboard, telephone point, high vaulted ceilings, tiled floor and uPVC front door.
- 6.35m x 4.67m (20' 10" x 15' 4")
Comprising feature fireplace with tiled inset, marble surround and granite hearth, gas fire, coved ceiling, over mantle, dimmer switch and laminate wood floor.
- 4.67m x 4.44m (15' 4" x 14' 7")
With high and low level units, bowl and a half sink unit, granite worktops on one side of the kitchen, integrated double oven and 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood, integrated fridge, plumbed for dishwasher, wine rack, glass display cupboards with under lighting and slate floor, archway leading to dining room
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.51m x 1.78m (11' 6" x 5' 10")
With high and low level units with tiling between, bowl and a half sink unit with tiled splashback, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled floor and uPVC door leading to rear.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.15m (11' 0" x 10' 4")
With coved ceiling, tiled floor and patio doors leading to sunroom.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.35m (14' 5" x 11' 0")
With wood ceiling, tiled floor and uPVC door leading to rear patio area.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.15m (11' 0" x 10' 4")
With built in mirrored wardrobe and laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 2.87m (10' 5" x 9' 5")
With built in full length mirrored sliderobes and laminate wood floor.
- STUDY/BEDROOM 5:
- 2.67m x 2.67m (8' 9" x 8' 9")
With telephone point and laminate wood floor.
- With w.c, wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, panel bath, fully tiled walls, strip pine ceiling and tiled floor.
- With walk in hot press, storage cupboard and access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 3.68m (15' 5" x 12' 1")
With double mirrored sliderobes and laminate wood flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising w.c, wash hand basin with vanity unit, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, bidet, extractor fan, half panelled and half tiled walls, tiled floor, velux window.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.35m (16' 0" x 11' 0")
With concealed storage, built in wardrobe, pine sheeted ceiling, built in shelving, recessed lighting and laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.08m x 3.15m (16' 8" x 10' 4")
With built in full length mirrored slide robes and feature leaded stained glass pane window.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c, wash hand basin with vanity unit, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, tiled floor, part tiled and part panelled walls, velux window.
- Outside to front there is a tarmac driveway, garden laid in lawn with mature garden with various shrubs, plants and trees. Outside to rear there is a garden laid in lawn bordered by flowerbeds, shrubs and vegetable garden, paved patio area enclosed by stone wall and close board fencing. External power points, outside water tap and light, PVC oil tank. Detached Garage wiith roller door, pedestrian door, power points, pull out awning attached outside garage over paved patio area, 18'4 x 11'11.
Coming off the ring road and travelling across the River Bann on the Sandelford Bridge, take your first left onto the Castleroe Road. Take your third right into the Lower Paddocks which will lead you up to the
Paddocks. No 17 will be located on your right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »