- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Location, Location, Location
- Substantial Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Private Site of Circa 1 acre
- Semi-rural location
- Convenient to village and town amenities
- Primary and Grammar Schools nearby
- Access to main Commuter routes nearby
Country Estates are delighted to bring to market this rare opportunity to acquire a substantial four bedroom, detached family home, located within the sought after area of Gracehill, Ballymena. "Woodlands" is positioned on the periphery of the Moravian village of Gracehill, the award winning village of Ahoghill, and is a short drive away from Ballymena town. Set on a mature site of circa 1no. acre, this home benefits from a semi rural location combining convenience to a vast array of amenities, including the towns Primary and Grammar Schools and yet has a countryside setting with views. This home would be perfect for a growing family who are looking for a private and substantial property, with loads of potential and all with an enviable and desirable location. Viewing by appointment only through Country Estates (Ballymena) 02825655733.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Living Room 6.04 x 4.08 (19'9" x 13'4")
- Open fire with copper fireplace hood . Ceiling cornicing. Double doors leading to Family Room.
- Family Room 5.96 x 4.06 (19'6" x 13'3")
- Open fire with solid oak fire surround. Recessed lights. Exposed celling beams. Double doors leading to patio.
- Dining Room 3.69 x 4.58 (12'1" x 15'0")
- Recessed sliding doors leading from hallway. Open fire with tiled fireplace
- Kitchen 4.74 x 3.18 (15'6" x 10'5")
- Refitted high and low level oak units with solid granite worktops and upstands. Glass induction hob. Stainless steel cooker hood. Space for microwave. Eye level Bosch Oven/Grill. Neff integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Tiled floor.
- Rear Hallway
- Tiled floor. Back door.
- Utility Room 3.13 x 3.16 (10'3" x 10'4")
- Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Cloakroom 1.23 x 1.74 (4'0" x 5'8")
- Cloakroom W/C 1.23 x 1.34 (4'0" x 4'4")
- Refitted LFWC and WHB.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Double cupboard Hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 -Front 2.46 x 4.08 (8'0" x 13'4")
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2- side 2.75 x 5.00 (9'0" x 16'4")
- Built in double wardrobe.
- Family Bathroom 2.33 x2.83 (7'7" x9'3")
- Refitted modern bathroom. LFWC. WHB. Bath with telephone handle. Electric shower. Fully Tiled.
- Bedroom 3- rear 3.61 x 3.42 (11'10" x 11'2")
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 - Rear 3.61 x 3.47 (11'10" x 11'4")
- Built in wardrobes.
- Detached Garage 5.61 x 3.2 (18'4" x 10'5")
- Refitted roller door. Power and lights.
- Extensive landscaped gardens laid in lawns and shrubs (circa 1no. acre). Coal house. Brick patio/BBQ area. Asphalt driveway and parking areas.
- Portal Shed 9.20 x 8.20 (30'2" x 26'10")
- High beam steel portal shed. Ideal for cars, trailer, horse box etc.
- 2no. stables with small paddock area. Concrete pathway to the driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »